Irrelevent Hoes

Chapter 5
Rihanna's pov
9 months ago
I woke up next to Lucious and I smiled at him. I got up and went to the bathroom. I stripped taking off all of my clothes then I jumped when Lucious grabbed me from behind. "Don't do that." I said.

"What did daddy scare you?" Lucious asked sarcastically. I grinned because I knew that meant he was naked behind me and he started kissing my neck. I looked up in the mirror. Then Lucious hit my soft spot and I moaned loud. He smiled then made me lean against the sink. Lucious suddenly pounded in me without warning me and I gripped the sink. He kept going in and out of me while sucking on my neck and hitting it from the back.

"UH FUCK LUCIOUS!!!" I yelled. He went faster and faster in me. This went on for a while and he shifted in me and I was about to come. "Shit....baby....uh.......I..can't...take...it."

He chuckled,"You almost there baby?"

"Uh YES!!" I screamed. I busted all over him. "I love you Lucious!!!!"

He went increasingly faster then he whispered in my ear with his deep voice,"I love you too Robyn."

Present Day
[2 days before the White Party]
Rihanna's pov
Lucious is playing games. He had a wife but says he still loves me and will sign me. I need to get out of my label because Chris keeps beating me and I tried defending myself but it never worked. He just kept beating me but it got worse each time. I was in my room and Diamond was sleeping in her crib. I was scrolling down my Twitter feed when I saw a Twitt from Cookie Lyon. It said I found it funny how bitches think they can still take my husband who I've been with 1976. But no boo boo keep trying to take him from me and see if you don't get a visit from me. I chuckled I knew exactly that who that Twitt was directly to, me. But since she wants to keep spilling tea game on.

I wrote back, Since we spilling tea I fucked your husband and he knocked me up. Then I posted with that Twitt a picture of Diamond and one of us kissing. It wasn't one of just like a normal peck on the cheek it was of us tongue kissing. I then put a picture of him and her side by side. After that everyone on social media started going crazy and I smiled because she was mad silent after that. Before anyone else saw it I deleted it but I left it up long enough for Cookie to see.

Skye's pov
I was hanging out with Jamal. "Hey can we talk about what happened?" Jamal asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Look I get it you can't really love me because your attracted to men."

"Yes I just didn't know how to tell you." Jamal said.

"Yeah Ik you'll be attracted to a woman like you were with that guy what was his name?" I asked.

"Michael." He answered back.

"Yeah I don't want to change you." I told him. "But you still can call me if you need help with anything. Whenever you want, okay?" He shook his head yes. "Where's your bathroom?"

"It's over here." He got up showing me where it was. I closed the door and reached in my purse taking out my pregnancy test. I just need to know. I took it and waited for that time I had to. Then I almost passed out when it said it was positive. Fuck idk what to do rn.

Hakeem's pov
I was hanging out with Tiana. I want her back but she's being so fucking stubborn. "Come on Tiana please."

"I said no Hakeem." Tiana said. I walked up to her and kissed her. She kissed me back then I tongue kisses her and picked her up. Her legs were wrapped around my waist. I then put her on the table in front of me. I threw everything off it putting her down. I kissed her neck and Tiana moaned. I stopped kissing her one last time. "Just think about it okay?"

"Okay fine." Tiana said. I walked out and went to Burger King. I saw this fine ass girl. She was listening to music and singing real good. I signed her and then we were at my apartment. We were in the hot tub together. I kissed her and she kissed me back. I heard the door open and I saw Tiana walk in. She just looked at the both of us and walked out. Valentina got off of me and slapped me across the face.

"Hakeem I'm not a boogie you can go pimp out. It's either me or her. You know I'm done rn." Valentina said getting up and putting on her clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home, I'm no one's side bitch." Valentina said grabbing her stuff and leaving. I just sat there not knowing what to do. Hey guys can you tell me what you think in the comment and if you please can vote thank you. prettybrowngirl2 newyorkgirllll TheTrueMe21 cookielyon_ TAMARBAE kathy136 lia_xx2 xxtarajxx  TahaniTJ Hyena03