Prisoners

Chapter 8
Hakeem's pov
They threw Freda to me. They closed the door and I took off my shirt or what what was left of it. "Freda no stay with me." I commanded as she breathed heavy while I tried to stop the bleeding. "Don't fucking leave me." She stop bleeding and I had her in my arms. Freda was snuggled up into my chest then woke up. Freda looked up at me.

"Hakeem?" She said with her voice shakily cracking.

"Yeah I'm here." I said. "I tried to cover that wound but it didn't really work." She looked down and saw a bandage on her rib cage. I gave her my sweater and she was wearing it.

"Thank you." She said. I didn't say anything. Freda got up along with me. Then someone else came in the room and started beating me. "STOP!!!" Freda tried trying in the middle of the fight. The guy back handed her then punched her knocking her out. 

"FREDA!!!!" I yelled. I got off of the floor and squared up with the person. He pulled out a gun pointing it at me.

"Now leave quietly and nothing happens to her." He said.

I surrendered,"And you won't touch her? Any of you?"

"Yes she'll be fine." The guy said.

"Okay fine." I said. He lowered his gun grabbing me pulling me out of the room. He put me front of a bunch of guys.

"Shirt off now." The leader said. I took off my shirt then they brought me over to some metal thing. It had handles on each side. I walked over to it. "Now we going to mark you." I looked and saw an iron being pulled out of the fire in front of me. They let it cool for a minute then put it on my back burning me. I screamed out in pain. It felt like when you accidentally burn your tongue with hot coco but worse. I thought was for Freda to wake up and stop this hell. They stopped and I held onto the handles exasperated. I breathed heavy and felt sweat dripping down my face. They threw ice cold water on me. It felt good on my back then they kept doing that. They I heard metal dragging on the floor and I gripped the handles harder. Then I felt something piercing my back like a knife and again and again. (They whipping him and marked him like a slave.) Finally they stopped and threw me back in the room with Freda. I stood up as Freda walked up to me.

"What did they do to you?" Freda asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Just let me see." She said. I turned around showing her my back. "We have to get out of here."

"No we are staying here." I said.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RN?!?! LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO YOU!!!" She yelled.

"My parents are gonna find us. They have our phones which are on and they can find us." I told her.

"I'm not waiting that long." Freda replied.

"Yes you are." I said. She raised an eyebrow. "Your gonna do everything I say and actually listen to me."

"Who the fuck you think you are talking to?" Freda asked.

"Your stubborn ass." I said.

"I hate you." She said.

"I hate ya ass too." I said. "At least my daddy didn't walk out on me." Freda walked up to me and slapped me across the face. I glared down at her. "I'm getting sick of your ass."

"Wtf are you gonna do about it?" Freda asked. I pinned her against the wall and kissed her. She kissed me back and I took off her shirt. Her hands went to my abs. I kissed her bare chest and sucked and bit her boobs. "Fuck Keem." I smiled and I picked her up while she wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her down her body and sucked on her stomach giving her a big ass hickey on there. I took off her pants and underwear. I started giving Freda head and I went faster going rough asf. "AY SHIT HAKEEM!!!" I went until she came and lick it all up then I threw her on the table making her lean on it. I took off my pants and entered her without warning her. "OMFG KEEM!!!" I went faster and kissed her neck sucking on it claiming her.

I bit her neck,"Your mine."

"Uh yes daddy." Freda said submissively. "FASTER DADDY!!!" I went faster and faster in her then came in her. A second later Freda came and I pulled out. I laid the blanket they gave us on the floor and we laid on the blanket. Freda was laying her head on my chest.

I smiled chuckling,"I thought I didn't own you."

"Don't start nigga." Freda stated. I smiled and we laid down together.

Cookie's pov
I was laying down with Lucious. He was laying his head on my boobs. I had my hand on his head. "I miss him baby." I said.

"Ik but idk where to start." Lucious said. Then his phone went off and it showed the location of them. Lu looked at his phone. "They in Philly Cookie."

"Omg," I said. Hey guys can you tell me what you think in the comment and if you please can vote thank you. prettybrowngirl2 newyorkgirllll TheTrueMe21  cookielyon_ TAMARBAE kathy136 lia_xx2 xxtarajxx TahaniTJ Hyena03