"Hey guys my name's Drew and I'll be waiter for today. So can I start you guys off with drink?" he replied while taking out his little notepad.

I looked up at him and saw that he was fairly attractive, with a bronzy suntan with ocean blue eyes and short dirty blond hair.

I'm starting to think that all the boys here in Cali are hot.

"I'll have an iced tea" Dani called.

"A beer please" Niall shouted.

"Me too" Liam called.

"Me also!" Louis chimed in.

I laughed at how they all wanted beer.

"I'll have a Sprite" Eleanor called.

"I'll have a coke" Harry called.

"And what can I get for you gorgeous?" Drew asked while looking down at me while sending a flirty smile.

I felt my cheeks burn.

"Um I'll get a-"

"She'll have a Coke" Harry answered while breaking my train of thought.

I turned my head to the side and saw him sending daggers at Drew

"Let her speak for herself, she a big girl. Now, what would you like babe?" Drew said while ignoring Harry and smiling back down at me. I could see Harry clench his fists together.

"I'll just get a Coke please" I said while looking down and fiddling with my thumbs.

"Sure thing sweetheart"

"I'll be back with your drinks in a few" Drew said while scribbling in his pad before closing it and walking away.

As soon as Drew was a good distance away Harry opened his mouth.

"I don't like him" Harry said bluntly at everyone at the table.

They all stayed quiet until I opened my mouth.

"I think he was just being friendly?" I asked while sounding unsure of myself.

"No, that's not being friendly. He was being a pervert. He was looking at you in the wrong way"

"What, how?"

"London, he was basically undressing you with his eyes!" he said while raising his voice slightly and throwing his hands up in the air incredulously.

"Harry calm down, you're getting mad at her and she didn't even do anything" Liam said.

"If he speaks to her the wrong way again, I'm going to lose it" Harry growled from beside me.

"Okay , be quiet. He's coming back" Niall commented.

I turned my head to the side and sure enough he was there with our drinks on a platter.

Walking over to our table , he softly gave each and everyone one of us our drinks as we said a "thank you" excluding Harry of course.

"So , have you guys decided on what you're going to eat? We have the special going on today and it's great" Drew asked while looking over at all of us.

"We'll have the special" Louis said while looking up at him.

"The special it is then" He said while taking our menus from us.

"Your meal should be coming shortly" He said smiling before walking away.

I took a sip of my drink as well as everyone else. I wasn't a fan of Coke but I would drink it occasionally, Pepsi is way better.

"So , London where are you from?" Dani said while taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm from New York but I moved here since my parents had a job transfer. They're always going from place to place so we just decided to live here." I said while smiling up at her.

"Aw that's nice to here , so do you like it here?"

"Yeah so far I love it. The weather is perfect and everyone seems friendly."

"How do you and Eleanor meet each other?"

"Eleanor, I think you should tell her the story" Dani said while looking over at her.

Eleanor cleared her throat before speaking.

"Well our story is quite weird if you ask me, are you sure you want to know?" Eleanor said while playfully rolling her eyes.

"Yes!" I said a little bit too excitedly.

"Well, I was around fourteen years old when I met Dani. I used to be a party animal. I still am but it's under disguise as you can see. Anyways I was drinking a little bit too much and was extremely drunk. I was dancing all over the place and so was she. I didn't know her at the time and we started dancing. Everyone around us were chanting "snog" so we snogged each other's faces off before passing out. It was crazy. When we both woke up , I was like what happened and she didn't know until someone told us. Then I asked her how I was and she said I was great. I admitted to her that she was great also and that's how we became friends." She said while laughing at the end.

I almost spit some of my soda out of my mouth.

"Wait , so you guys are bi?"

"No silly! It was just a one-time thing" Dani assured me.

"How come I didn't know about this?" Liam asked while looking over at Dani.

"Yeah , me too!" Louis said.

Dani and Eleanor both shrugged her shoulders at the same time.

"You never asked" they both said again.

"You guys are twins , I swear" I said while shaking my head at them.

They both laughed in unision.

********