Chapter 5- Just a normal night

<Martin's POV>

Raina leads me to the top of a hill, "So what is this place?" I ask her as she sits down on the grass and motions for me to join her, and I do so. "Just look" I followed to where she looked at and it was really a spectacular sight, it was Johannesburg but it looked nothing like the busy city everyone knows, it looked peaceful and I finally understood why people fall in love with this city. "This is how I love to picture Johannesburg, peaceful but oh so beautiful." She looks down and starts to play with the grass. "Do you always come up here?" I say as I look at her, "When I need to think."

"Why don't you ever invite your friends to these races?" I ask and she just starts laughing "I don't want people to know about this, it's not exactly how people picture me when they see me. "If your dream is racing you should follow it Raina, look at what happened to me, I never thought I'd be this big" I then lay down and she joins me. "My parents already have my future planned out for me; they want me to go into medicine. Don't get me wrong I love helping people; it's just that I don't think medicine is the right way to do it; my plan was always to try and bring the world together, to help mend its broken heart. That's not what my parents want for me though they said I should just get a stable job." I just look at her, the way she looks at the stars, the way her hair falls back perfectly, she's really something special, the world needs to see her, she needs to be heard. "Hey Raina?"

"Hmmm?"

"Come with me to Amsterdam it would be good to get away for a bit, I'll bring you back, promise!" I say as I get up to a sitting position and look back at her. "I would love to but I can't. I just wanted to give you a break for a day Martin, when you go back you'll go back to being Martin Garrix, I don't want to be a burden." She just smiles at me "You'd never be a burden Raina but hey the invitation is always open if you ever change your mind." She gets up and hugs me, she smells like strawberries...I like strawberries. "it's getting late Garrix and you leave tomorrow let's get you back to the hotel" and with that I follow her back to the car taking my last look at the girl who I think I was falling for...

She rolled up to the hotel I was staying at, I didn't want to say goodbye though so I did what any normal guy would do and invited myself over to her house, "So you're staying at the palace all by yourself?" I ask hoping she would catch on. "We'll me and the staff members, why?" she asks looking confused "Just wondering, wouldn't want you to be alone." She just looks at me and smirks, "wow Garrix way to ask if I'd let you stay the night." This chick is really something "well can I?" I ask her as she thinks about it. "Are you sure you won't get into trouble or something?" she asks and I just laugh "I'm not a kid Raina, they won't miss me to much." She just smiles "well okay then, let's go!" I watch as her smile grows "Uh let me go fetch my bags first" I tell her. After I've fetched them we drive of and go to her house or 'The palace'.