Chapter 3- Tigress

<Martin's POV>

Raina lifts up the cover and reveals a stunning Ferrari 488 GTB. "Wow it's beautiful." I say and watch as she looks at her car so affectionately. "She is; her names Tigress."

"Well she is majestic"

"My dad got her for me last year, for some bizarre reason he thought it would keep me from trouble." I look at her confused. "And does she?" she just looked at me and started smirking "Oh no, it does the exact opposite." I still look at her confused, "Would you like to see me race tonight Garrix?" Race? What? "Raina is this your way of asking me out?" I look at her "Well if you don't want to then I guess-"

"Oh no I'm coming"

"Great! Pick you up at 8" and with that I made my way to the hotel, this should be interesting.

Later that night

*Knock, Knock*

That must be Raina, I thought as I made my way to the door. Only to reveal that the person on the other side of the door was not the Raina I'd come to know. Oh no, when I opened the door I came face to face with the hottest girl my eyes have ever seen. Black leather pants with a matching leather jacket with a white top on the inside, Raina transformed into a racer chick, the red lips is a bonus though, it makes her face pop and the leather well let's just say it shows off her figure perfectly. "You done checking me out Garrix? It's getting kind of late." That smirk of hers just fits in perfectly. "Woah Raina you look amazing." I did mean it, she did. "Thanks Garrix you don't look so bad yourself." And with that I grabbed my jacket and hotel keys and we were on our way to the drags, this should be entertaining.

As we were on our way to the drags we ended up talking. "So your parents are okay with you being out this late?"

"They're in Dubai for a conference so they don't know." She says as she starts the car. "Do you like South Africa?" She asks "I love it, South Africa was the first time I performed in ultra so we have a special bond." She just smiles. "I'm glad you like SA"

"It's a very beautiful country, I travel the world and I've never came across a place that close to what South Africa's beauty holds." She just nods. I hear music playing in the distant and look ahead, what I saw next left me speechless.