Sarah responded by punching him in the eye as hard as she could.

"Damn, woman," Vance said. "There's no need for that. I know you want my body. Just cut me loose and I'll be inside you before you know it."

"Did I not make myself clear?" Sarah asked as she punched him again in the nose. "Drop dead, jerk."

"Fine, be that way, you bitch," Vance spit. "Breaking up with you was the best thing I ever done. I've been getting so much strange, I've had to replace my headboards three times."

Sarah responded with a whirl around kick to Vance's head that caused him to swing back and forth.

"That looks like fun," Max said. "You mind if I get in on it?"

"Be my guest," Sarah said as she folded her arms and turned away.

Max blew on his knuckles and wound up his arm. He socked Vance in the jaw. "Now that was fun. He's kind of like a piñata. Bobby, why don't you take a turn and see if you can break him open?"

"With pleasure," Bobby said as he smacked Vance upside the head with a large bear paw. Vance swung into the wall, which caused the wires that were holding him to snap. He landed on his back on the floor.

"Looks like he's out cold," Max said.

"What the hell is my scumbag ex-boyfriend doing working with a bunch of thieving chihuahuas?" Sarah asked.

"And why did they send him to check on the busted machine?" Max said. "He never struck me as the engineering type."

"Why don't we get him back to the lab and we'll question him when he wakes up?" Dr. Octavius suggested.

*

Maurice tiptoed his way back into Lothar's lair. "Sir? I've brought you a sandwich."

Lothar was curled up on a little cot in the corner. "Go away, I'm not hungry."

"I'll just leave it on the counter here in case your appetite returns." He set the sandwich down and began creeping softly back towards the exit.

"Wait a minute," Lothar said as he sat up suddenly. "Did the Warlord send you here to sabotage me?"

"No," Maurice blinked. "I don't even know who the Warlord is. I just brought you a sandwich because you said earlier that you wanted one."

Lothar sniffed at the sandwich. "It does smell pretty good. I guess I could eat a little something." He started to take a bite when a high-pitched noise started to emerge from the sandwich. "Why is my sandwich humming?"

"Um, I'm afraid I don't know, sir," Maurice said. "It appears to be playing some kind of music."

"So it is," Lothar said as he started tapping his foot along unconsciously. "It's rather catchy, isn't it?"

"It kind of makes me feel like dancing," Maurice said as he started to wiggle his backside involuntarily.

Lothar started waving his arms and scooting his feet around. "I can't seem to stop myself from moving along to the infectious rhythm." He dropped to the ground and started break dancing.

"What's going on?" Maurice said as he started doing the Charleston.

"It's the sandwich!" Lothar shouted. "It's cast some sort of spell on us. You're close to the exit. Try to get out of its range. If you can break free come back with some earplugs and bring a pair for me. Otherwise I'm afraid I might end up dancing myself to death."