"Sora-chan, that was really lame."

The girls headed down to the lobby. Sora was praying that they would be there and they wouldn't need to go and hunt them down. But luck wasn't on their side that day. Only Kise was present. He was flicking through a journal and he glanced at them and simply continued to read with a small 'huff'. Sora prepared herself for a long battle.

"Looks like he's still mad," said Akira.

"Yeah."

"Okay, now I'm regretting the whipped cream just a tiny little bit."

"There's nothing to be done now," said Sora making her way towards Kise. Kise gave them another glance and then kept looking at his journal. Sora cleared her throat. Kise turned the page.

"Umm, Kise-kun?"

Kise still didn't reply. "Look, I know it's probably too late for us to apologize. But we really need to talk," said Sora patiently, "If it makes you feel any better, it's not in our interest..."

"I don't converse with mean people..." said Kise turning another page even though his eye didn't seem to leave the first line.

Sora took a deep breath. "Kise-kun, please..."

"Quit acting like a kid and will you just..." began Akira.

"Sshh..." cautioned Sora.

"Oh, so now I'm the kid," demanded Kise casting down his journal to glare at her.

"Actually, you both are," said Sora sounding tired.

Kise turned to glare at her. "You know, Soracchi, I wouldn't be asking favours in this situation..."

Sora looked like she'd been hit. "Excuse me... Listen, I just need to talk. With any of your teammates... Please, will you stop trying to ignore me."

Kise had flopped back into the couch and continued his façade. "Sora-chan, perhaps we should go..." said Satsuki in a disappointed voice.

"No kidding. We'll come back when he can see sense again," said Akira. Kise simply made a 'tch' sound. Sora sighed and sat down on one of the adjacent chairs. She wanted one last try. Akira had already lead Satsuki away. Sora could have sworn she had seen a flash of green hair at the door. Looked like they were going to hunt down Midorima. Sora prayed that they would have better luck with him. If they could track him down. But the 'bird in the hand' proverb said otherwise.

"Nae, are you really that mad..." ventured Sora again.

"Excuse me," interrupted someone from behind.

"Yes?" inquired Sora turning around.

She saw some of the other players from the boys' team who she wasn't that familiar with. "Royuta seems to be especially tetchy today," said one of them, "Look I'm really sorry but someone seemed to have scr*wed with him somehow..." Sora swallowed.

"Anyway," he continued, "Now's not the time. If you really don't mind me saying that is..."

"I'm not a fangirl," assured Sora.

"Isn't that what they all say..." said another. Sora frowned when she heard Kise snicker from behind his magazine.

"You know what, I give up," said Sora, "Could any of you do me a favour?"

"Depends..." said the boy.

"Do you still think I'm a fangirl?" demanded Sora.

"You were wheedling with Ryouta..." said the guy.

"What do you all think?" yelled Sora, "He isn't even that handsome!"

Kise gave a visible jerk behind his journal and the three boys began to laugh. "Okay, I like your nerve. What do you want me to do?" he said.