1

(Years later in Gravity Falls, Mabel and Dipper are now 15)

(Mabel's p.o.v)

I lay still in my bed, bored to death. I've knitted 10 sweaters just today and it's only 2:00. Dipper has been downstairs with Great Uncle Ford all day and he's not coming back until suppertime...I don't know what to do...then I heard a knock on the door.

"I got it, Grunkle Stan!" I yelled.

I ran to the door and opened it without looking through the peephole. In front of me stood a handsome man. He wore a yellow shirt with a black vest over top of it. His hair was golden yellow and his blue eyes sparkled like the sea.

I could barely speak. "Can I help you?"

"Is your brother home? The mysterious stranger asked.

"Uh yeah." I nodded. "Hang on."

I left the stranger and ran downstairs, finding Dipper playing a lousy board game with Ford.

"Mabel!" Dipper nearly yelled. "You can't be down here!"

"It's my house too!" I rolled my eyes. "Someone is here for you."

Dipper raised an eyebrow. "I'm not expecting anyone."

"Well he's looking for you and he's waiting patiently so get up there!" I said.

Dipper groaned and stood up. "Whatever."

Dipper and I walked back upstairs and went to the stranger.

"Can I help you?" Dipper asked.

"Hello Pine Tree." The stranger grinned. "I see Shooting Star fetched you."

Shooting Star? That name...could it be? Bill!?

"That's right, Shooting Star!" Bill read my mind.

"Bill? What are you doing here!?" Dipper stood in front of me.

"Simple. I want the journals." Bill leaned against the door frame, swinging his cane.

"Why would I give you the journals?" Dipper asked.

"Because you wouldn't wanna see your sister get hurt." Bill smiled, snapping his fingers.

I looked down and saw a glowing blue flame beneath me. Suddenly, I froze. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak.

"What are you doing to her!?" Dipper yelled.

"Give me the journals or I keep Shooting Star! It's that simple." Bill swung his cane.

Dipper. Don't you dare.

Dipper hesitated.

"Tick tock, boy, the clock is running out!" Bill snapped his fingers, making a clock appear.

Dipper!!!!

"Times up!" Bill smiled.

No!!!!!

"Wait! Wait!" Dipper gasped.

"Too late, kid! She's mine now!" Bill evilly laughed.

Bill snapped his fingers, making me black out, hearing Dipper cry something I couldn't make out...
~
~
(In the dream realm, Bill's p.o.v)

She's mine. Shooting Star is mine. That stupid kid trading his sister for a lousy journal! Ha! This will be fun.

I walked over to Shooting Star's cell. Inside laid a figure of Shooting Star. With a wave of my hand, the door opened. I walked to Shooting Star and kneeled by her. I put chains on her wrists, making sure she doesn't escape when she wakes up. She's still unconscious, eh she'll wake up soon. I petted her soft, brown hair that covered her face. I frowned and stood up, walking away. I slammed the door behind me.
~
~
(Mabel's p.o.v)

I woke up drowsily, seeing I'm trapped in a cold, dark, colorless cell. Where am I?

I look down and see chains on my wrists. Bill! He did this!

I hear footsteps coming near the cell. It has to be Bill. I heard humming and someone unlocking the door.

Inside came Bill, swinging his cane. "Well...Shooting Star you're finally awake I see."

"Where am I!?" I demanded, feeling dizzy.

"In the dream realm. My world." Bill smiled.

"Take me back home!" Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Pine Tree chose his journal over you. Why would you want to go back?" Bill leaned against the cold wall.

I stayed quiet, tears coming down my cheeks.

Bill kneeled next to me. "Aww come on, Shooting Star. We can have fun here. As long as you behave."

I raise my arm for a slap but he grabbed it before my hand reached his face.

"That was the opposite of behaving." He smiled. "I guess I have to punish you."