Right Here #11

Akimed

"So that's you now?" Danny questioned.

I nodded watching as Senoj talked to a little girl. It seemed that Senoj was becoming fond of the small child.

She conversed with the childs mother and glanced at me from time to time.

"Bruh you look like a love sick puppy" one of my other freinds Mel pointed out.

I shot him a look and took a sip of my drink.

"What are yall doing after this" Tez questioned looking up at me from his phone.

I stared at him "I don't know probably going home. Why?" I asked him.

He shrugged "I kinda wanted to stay the night. I haven't been to your place in a while".

I studied him for a while. Tez was younger than me but not by much. He was use to getting what he wanted and went through girls like they where candy.

I new he liked Senoj but he had already been warned. I knew me warning him still didnt change the fact that he liked her. But he was my brother.

"Yeah that's coo you can come over and chill. I can drop you of at school in the morning" I said.

"Nah I got me a car now" he said giving me a grin "You rember I was saving up. Well I finally got enough now I got me a lil ride".

I smiled at him proudly and we shook up. Although we haven't really been on good terms lately I cared about him so much.

I was as close to a father figure to him as he could get.

"Man i'm proud of you" I told him "When you gonna take me for a ride?".

He held his hand out "When you come up off some gas money".

I chuckled "Well i'm good then".

"Incoming!" Mel said fake coughing.

I looked up to see Senoj heading over. She was holding the small girls hand and had a smile on her face.

"Hey" she waved to all my friends shyly.

They all waved back and Mel grinned licking his lips.

"Hey gurlllll" he said with a wink.

Senoj giggled and turned towards me.

"Hey babe, who's this pretty girl?" I questioned leaning down so that I could shake the girl hand.

She took it shyly and smiled.

"This is Edna" Senoj told me "Her mom is related to one of the members that go to the church".

I nodded slowly "Oh I thought I knew her from somewhere.

"I was wondering if next weekend she could come over?" she questioned with soft eyes.

I raised my eyebrows and nodded "Of course".

Edna giggled and hugged Senoj's side.

*******

"Congrats on the new job" Tez told Senoj.

She smiled "Thank you".

"When do you start?" he questioned like he was really interested.

"Monday, its actually one of those big buildings downtown" she said taking a seat next to me.

I pulled her into my lap and kissed the side of her mouth. She blushed and the corners of her lips turned up into a smile.

Tez said nothing more but focused his attention on the t.v screen.

******

Senoj

"Well gentleman I think its time for me to retire. Im really tired plus I promised to call someone" I told them standing to my feet.

We had been sitting in a weird silence for over an hour. The only noise that was heard came from the television.

I was tired and bored beyond means. I promised Edna that I would call her before bed.

She was an amazing little girl. She had recently started kindergarten and was very shy. Most kids picked on her for that reason. Her mom tried her best to be there for the girl but was most times busy at work. She was unable to make a good connection with her.

I wanted to help I knew what it felt like to be an out cast. To feel like no one truly cares for you.

Akimed nodded and so did Tez.

"Goodnight" they both said.

When I got to my room I called Edna glade to hear her happy voice.

******

Its was only a few minutes after I closed my eyes that my door opened slighty.

I set up in bed.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Akimed questioned stepping further in.

In the darkness I could see he had on basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. He had a pillow in his right hand and he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

I looked down at my clothing and nodded. I was glade I actually decided to put on some clothes. Usually I slept close to naked.

"Yea" I replied with a smile. I had never really slept with a guy in a bed. Maybe because I never had a bed of my own. Or maybe because I never had a guy like Akim.

He made his was over slipping in from the left side. I set awkwardly and layed down with my body straight.

I could tell Akim was looking at me and I felt weird.

I heard him chuckle and I turned to look at him.

"What's funny?" I questioned.

"Why you acting so scared. Im not gone hurt you" he said moving his body closer to mine.

I moved back slighty out of reflex. I could tell he had a frown on his face his dark eyebrows furrowed in the dark.

"I'm sorry" I said placing my hand on his face for reassurance "Im just not use to this. I've never done all this before. But I like you, I like you so much that it scares me. But im willing to try".

He placed his hand on the small of my back pulling me closer gently. He wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his chest. His body was so warm and I could hear his heart beat thumping steadily.

I wrapped my arms around him squeezed him real tight. I looked up at his face finding his eyes. They stared back at me blinking a few times.

I squeezed him again trying to come to terms with what was happening right now.

"Are you real?" I whispered "Are you really here?".

He bent his head down and kissed my lips softly.

"Yeah i'm right here baby".

I smiled.

VOTE/COMMENT

I know it's kinda boring. It'll get better tho.

~REES~