Stay Away #6

"I shouldn't have to tell you...you should already know".

Senoj

Today was the day I had to turn in my paper. I was past being nervous I couldn't sleep all night . I had looked over my paper over 50 times to make sure everything was perfect but I still felt that something was wrong. Akimed even went over it with me plenty of times but I was just scared. I really needed this job and wanted this job.

"Aye your gonna do just fine" Akimed said coming into the kitchen with his brief case. He was of to work he had his nice black suit on and his dreads tide back into a nice pony tail.

I shot him a nervous smile "I know" I said unsure.

He glanced at me seeing through my lie. He sat down his brief case on the middle island and made his way over to me. He grabbed both my hand giving them a squeeze.

"Bow your head" he said.

I looked at him oddly "Wha-" I started.

"Just do it" he said cutting me off.

I did as he said and bowed my head closing my eyes.

"Dear heavenly father we come to you with bowed heads and humbled hearts. We just want to thank you for waking us up and putting us in are right minds. I just ask you to continue to be with us and bless us. Let today be a new point in Senoj's life and let her get this job so she can support herself and be able to become a better person. Just continue to be in her life and let her know that your a forgiving and merciful God and that with you all things are possible. Just watch over her and move in are lives. We Thank You and in Jesus name we pray Amen" when he finished I was a little shaken up.

No one had ever prayed for me no one every cared enough.

"Thank you" I said feeling better than before.

He shook his head "No problem. Everyone needs prayer because it really does change things" he stated with a smile.

He looked down at his watch and quickly grabbed his brief case.

"Ill see you later on make sure you call me when you get home" he said hurrying out the kitchen.

I nodded my head as if he could see me and smiled.

**********

I looked at the time and nocked on the door I wasn't late and I wasn't early I was just on time.

"Come in" the rough voice shouted from the other side.

My heart began to beat fast and I put away my fear before letting myself in. He still had papers surrounding his desk just like before. He only glanced and me and looked back down.

"I see your on time" he said.

I handed him my pappers and stood back.

He set my pappers to the side all the other piles. I sighed starring at my pappers.

"You can leave" he said not even looking up.

I wanted to curse him out So bad. I wanted to snatch his glasses off his face and nock every single paper off his desk.

But I didn't I turned on my heels holding my head up high. He was very rude I tried my best to be kind and if he dosent see that I'm a good person for this job then there's other kind out there.

I left the building and heard to the unemployment office.

I stood in line for half an hour and when I finally made it to the front desk all they did was tell me to fill out all those papers.