*Chapter 30* The End

"Marry me."

Harry was tired and he was pretty sure his ankle was broken. He was exhausted but he didn't need to think about how to answer. Harry nodded and leaned up to kiss Severus. In the midst of an ended war, Harry Potter was now engaged.

It took a week for things to become as normal as they would be. The next day, Remus found Dumbledore in the shrieking shack, Voldemort murdered him. Dumbledore was buried at Hogwarts. His dying wish. There were funerals for all the people who died. They were honored by the ministry. (Except Voldemort. They burned his body.) Fudge stepped down and allowed Kingsley Shacklebolt to take his place.

After Percy was buried, the Weasley's never talked about the time Percy abandoned them. He was remembered fondly. Fred took it the hardest, Percy died for him. He actually gave his life for his little brother. That's how Percy was remembered. As a hero.

Hogwarts was repaired and would be opened again in September. Harry didn't plan on going back. Kingsley offered him a job as a auror when he turned 17. Being the 'chosen one' had it's perks.

A week after the war, all the bodies were buried and things were falling into place. McGonagall took over as Headmistress. She gave Remus the job as DADA teacher. A permanent position, as long as he wanted it that is.

Severus decided he didn't want to be a teacher anymore. Not when his soon-to-be husband was becoming an auror. Severus had enough money. He didn't need to work so he decided not to. He was going to be married soon. He would be too busy to work.

After Severus bought Harry an actual engagement ring, Harry told everyone he was getting married. They didn't have a date or a plan or anything really. That's were Hermione came in.

Hermione offered to plan the wedding and Harry let her. Harry told her not to rush. He wanted to get married but a few things needed to happen before that. Like deciding where to live. Both Harry and Severus had a house. Harry was going to keep Black Manor. He didn't want to live there but he wasn't getting rid of it. Severus was ready to get rid of the house on Spinners End. He hated that house. He hated all the memories that seemed to be painted on the walls. So he sold it. By the end of June, Harry and Severus were searching for houses.

Hermione and Ron finally admitted that they were dating. Everyone knew, of course, but pretended to be surprised. The real surprise came with Ginny. Ginny finally accepted that Harry was gay and with Severus. She got over her little crush and asked Luna out. They were a pretty great couple for now.

Fred and George kept their shop opened and were doing great. George was dating Angelina. They were pretty serious and it made everyone happy to see them together. Fred started seeing a muggle named John. Everyone thought this was a bad idea but Fred was happy so they kept quiet and let it happen. John was a year older than Fred and completely oblivious to wizards like most muggles.

Hermione was great at planning the wedding. The only problem came with the date. They decided colors (green and black), who would walk down the aisle (Harry), and where (Molly wanted to have it at the burrow, She was the closet thing Harry had to a mum and she knew that.) But the date was being pushed back.

First, Severus and Harry found a house. Big enough to start a family and a basement so Sev could have a place to make potions and whatever else he wanted to do. Then Harry's birthday passed. They were going to get married after that but Harry had auror training. It took a lot of time. They waited for that to pass. Then Remus proposed to Tonks and their wedding came after that.

There was always a reason to push the date back. Until...

2 years later

A/N: That's it. All My Stars has come to an end. I wasn't totally happy with this story. I wanted to end it before it was too long so it feels extremely rushed and I completely left out the deathly hallows and all the other horcruxes but it was a fanfic so I'm not too upset about it. Anyways, I think I wrapped everything up and there shouldn't be any holes. (I'm gonna read through the entire story and edit and make sure I didn't miss anything.)

So the sequel... I don't know the name or anything really. I'll let you know when I decide. It will take place 2 years later. Harry will be 19 and the it will start with the wedding.

Finally: I want to thank everyone who read this. This is going to sound cheesy but you guys have helped me. I had a lot going on when I stared writing this story. I didn't think it would go this far and I didn't think anyone would read it, but you guys did. This story was a great distraction from everything and all your amazing comments made my days so much better. So thank you for that and I really hope you follow the next story. Thank you so much for your support for liking my terrible writing

Love, Charlie.