*Chapter 15*

Stop keeping me out. It scares me. Harry said when the bond was finally open.
I'll explain later. Do you want to come to my office after dinner? Sev was stealing glances at Harry and hoping no one would notice.
I'd rather go to your office now. Harry admitted. He didn't wait for an answer. He told Hermione that he'd talk to her later. Ron was at the other end of the table with Lavender. Harry left the hall and he didn't need to look back to know that Severus slipped out of the door behind the head table.

Severus made it there before Harry. Harry walked into his office and straight into his arms. "Are you okay?" Harry asked, not removing his arms.
"I'm fine." Severus assured him, kissing the top of his head.

Harry and Severus spent the little bit of time they had talking and kissing. Harry eventually had to leave and kissed him softly. "I love you." Harry whispered against his lips before leaving.

Harry walked into the common room and sat down next to Ron. "Hey," Harry smile. Ron smiled before handing Harry a letter.
"This came for you."

It was from Remus and Harry face palmed. He never answered him. So much happened, he forgot all about the dad thing. Harry sighed and opened the letter.

Dear Harry,

I expected an answer before school but I understand that it was a difficult question and decision. I decided it would be easier to talk about in person. I'll be on my way to Hogwarts soon. I should be there in less than a week. We will talk then.

Remus.

"What is it mate?" Ron asked Harry. Harry threw the letter on The table in front of him.
"Nothing. Remus is coming in a bit." Harry shrugged, not wanting to explain. "So, are you and Lavender pretty serious?"

Harry let Ron talk about his relationship. It felt nice to just talk to Ron like he used to. Harry joked around and pushed Ron's shoulder. Ron laughed with him and let Harry make jokes about finally having a girlfriend. Harry was happy and couldn't erase the smile off his face.

Severus explained how he only kept Harry out to protect him the previous night but Harry was not happy about it. He told Sev they would talk about it later but it didn't seem like 'later' was coming. Two days after the letter, Harry found Remus sitting at the head table. Severus wasn't exactly thrilled that Remus was there.
Did you know he was coming?
Harry tried to explain he thought he had a week before Remus was actually here and he did plan on telling Sev. Before he could explain everything, Severus blocked him once again and ignored him all day. Harry was going to go yell at him and then apologize but after the days classes Remus pulled him into an empty classroom.

"Severus should be here for this." Remus told him. Harry agreed and they sat there in silence for a few minutes before Harry realized he should tell Sev to come up here.
"Oh he's not talking to me right now. I'll go get him though." Harry walked out of classroom. He didn't want to give Remus time to question.

Harry didn't bother knocking. "Hey, are you done being mad at me?" Harry asked as soon as he walked in. Severus seemed to be grading or something. He looked up at Harry for a second before looking down again. "Not yet." Severus said.

Harry shrugged. "Well, you have to come upstairs and talk to Remus with me so get over it."

Severus looked at me and sighed loudly. "I'd rather not but I know what this is about." Severus stood and Harry stood in front of the door. He took Sev's hands in his own.
"I was going to tell you. I swear. There was just so much going on." Harry pressed his forehead against Sev's chest. "I don't like you being mad at me."

Severus kissed the top of Harry's head. "I'm just being stupid. I'm not mad." Severus told him, making Harry smile.
"Good." Harry leaned up and kissed Severus softly. "Now come on." Harry intertwined his fingers with Severus and pulled him towards the stairs.

Harry opened the door and found Remus leaning against a desk. "Hey," he pushed off the desk. And walked over and held his hand out to Sev who shook it before dropping his hand to his side.

"I'm sorry that I haven't answered you." Harry started. "I was going to tell you yes but a lot happened and I got distracted." Harry admitted. He looked up at Remus. Remus just smiled. "Yes?" Remus asked. Harry nodded and Remus pulled him into a hug before letting him go and looking at Severus. "Only if you're okay with this. I mean, it will be a little weird if I started making rules but I only have Harry's best interest at heart."

Severus knew this was a bad idea and Remus just would turn into a controlling arse, but Harry was giving him this look that made his heart skip a beat so Severus gave Remus a reluctant nod.
"I suppose you should know this isn't just for his protection anymore. We're actually together." Severus stated. Remus leaned against a wall and took a deep breath.
"I expected that to happen." Remus admitted. "You two aren't doing anything, right?" Remus asked and Harry's face burned.
"Um...No?" Harry tried to say confidently but it came out like a question. Of course they haven't done anything but Harry wasn't a virgin and he felt like he was lying, although he wasn't. Not really.

Remus raised an eyebrow at Harry's answer. "No, we are not doing anything that should worry you." Severus said, his voice sounded way better than Harry's had. Remus nodded. He was somewhat happy. At least they weren't sleeping together... Yet.

"Alright, we'll talk more about this later." Remus decided. He walked out of the classroom but Harry and Sev stayed behind. Harry hugged him and sighed contentedly. "I love the way you smell. Its always the same." Harry told him. Severus always smelled like rosemary and some kind of spice. It was comforting and made Harry feel at home in the best way possible.
Severus chuckled and stepped away to make Harry look at him. "I love you." He said quietly. "I just need to remember that. Okay?" Harry nodded to let Sev know he understood. Harry couldn't decipher the look in his eyes but it didn't seem important at the time. Severus cupped Harry's cheek and kissed him softly. Harry's lips curved against his and leaned into his touch. Severus reluctantly pulled away, stroking Harry's cheek and walking out of the room, leaving Harry lighthearted and slightly worried.

Harry went and sat in the common room after that. Today he was sitting with Hermione who was writing an essay for a class Harry wasn't taking or interested in. Hermione seemed kind of distant in a very not-Hermione way. Harry didn't have time to notice. He could still feel Sev's lips against his. He felt like the first time he kissed Severus. Light and beautiful. Severus had a way of looking at Harry that made everything seem nonexistent. Harry wondered if this is what it was like for everyone. He wondered if this would last and he desperately hoped it would. "Someone's in love." Hermione sing-songs. Harry looked over at her and smiled at her. "Maybe I am." Harry says shrugging. Hermione gave Harry a very soft smile but her eyes were very sad.
"Is it beautiful?"

A/N: So, yea. I know it seems like a weird ending but there is so much to the question, you have no idea. So there ya go. Tell me what you think.