*Chapter 12*

The next day Harry found himself at breakfast with his friends. "Do you think Snape will finally cut us some slack?" Ron asked. They had DADA first with Slytherin. Of course. Harry was excited to see Sev being all aggressive. "Probably not." Harry snorted. "He'll either be mean or ignore us. I'll meet you down there yea?" Harry grinned. Ron waved him off. Harry grabbed his bag and nearly ran down to the dungeons.

Severus was in the classroom. He was writing instructions on the board. Harry leaned against the door frame. "Its the first day. You already have a lesson?" Harry joked. Severus turned and smiled at Harry. He walked over to Harry and kissed his cheek. "Class doesn't start for another fifteen minutes." Severus said, ignoring Harry's questions. Sev started to straighten Harry's tie. Harry pushed his hands away.
"Sev," He rolled his eyes. "You're supposed to take my tie off." Harry  loosened his tie a bit to make a point. Severus shook his head and straightened Harry's tie once again. "Not now." He took Harry's chin in His hand and kissed him. Severus bit Harry's bottom lip before pulling away. Harry pouted and started to kiss Sev's necks and nipped and sucked just above Sev's collarbone. "Harry." Sev attempted to say but it came out in a moan. "Don't start something we can't finish." When Harry was satisfied with the bruise that formed on Sev's neck, he smirked.
"I don't know what you're talking about Professor." Harry went to sit in the first desk as Severus rearranged his robes to hide the rest his neck. (Which wasn't hard.) Severus had little to no time to compose himself so his cheeks were still tinted red when The rest of the students came in and Harry couldn't wipe the grin off his face.

The entire hour Harry sat next to Hermione with Ron on her other side. Severus tried to ignore Harry but Harry made that hard. "Excuse me Sir. Could you explain the point of this?" Harry asked in mock politeness. The class stared at him in shock and Sev glared but Harry could see the amusement. Severus was telling them how they'd be practicing wordless spells.
"The point? Were you not listening Potter?" Severus had a way of sound utterly bored and still scary. Harry loved it.
"I suppose I wasn't." Harry smirked and the class was trying to figure out if Harry had gone mad.
"Well then, you can write an essay about it at detention tonight. Right after dinner. Don't be late."

Harry's day was uneventful after that. It wasn't until potions that Harry was even remotely interested in school. Considering that Harry didn't plan on taking potions (because Sev wanted an O and he got and EE but Slughorn was okay with taking Harry and Ron. Hermione was already there.) Harry didn't have a book and neither did Ron. They both went into the cupboard and quickly fought over a new and old book, Harry got the older torn up potions book. Harry quickly noticed that whoever previously owned this book had written in it and it made it rather difficult to read the instructions. Slughorn wanted them to brew liquid death. How was that for a first days potions? They were doing it for a vile of liquid luck. After trying and failing the printed instructions, Harry decided to try the written instructions. They actually worked. When the class was ending, Harry was sitting in front of a perfect potion and he was actually proud of himself. He slipped the book into his bag before Slughorn came over to check his potion. "Its perfect!" He sounded shocked as he congratulated Harry. Hermione tried to hide her Jealousy but Harry saw through it.

As they were walking towards dinner, both Ron and Hermione wanted to know how he did it. "I just followed the book." Harry shrugged.
At that Ron rolled his eyes. "Yeah, so did I." Harry laughed and Hermione did too. Ron's potion was a disaster.
"So detention?" Hermione bumped Harry's shoulder with hers and gave him a knowing smile. Harry tried not to blush but he could feel his cheeks burn. "What about it?" Harry asked innocently.
"Oh you know you got detention on purpose." She laughed quietly
"I only want to talk." Harry said. It was kind of the truth.

A/N: I had to end it so the next chapter can be nothing but Snarry. This story is going to be more Snarry based so I won't include the school that much. If you want school let me know and I'll include but only if you want it. I have some very angsty stuff coming so prepare your feels. Also do you like the pic? I found it in Pinterest so credit to whom its due.