Chapter 41: Revealed

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" Mikoto asked, her eyes narrowing.

Shisui sighed "I just saw Sasuke running towards somewhere. I tried chasing him but I got lost in the crowd of fan girls" he reasoned, shaking his head.

"Ah. The Uchiha curse to always have raging fans" The Uchiha matriarch said as Fugaku and Itachi nodded grimly, knowing how true the statement was. No Uchiha had ever been able to escape the curse.

Itachi sighed, murmuring a ' troublesome'

*somewhere Shikamaru tripped on thin air "someone is taking my character" he muttered*

"Foolish boy" fugaku muttered under his breath, and marched into their agency, ignoring the greetings from the staff, intending to go directly to his office. "Itachi send a team to follow Sasuke. We don't know what the kidnappers want or who they are so it's better to be cautious."

"Yes father" Itachi said before leaving.

Henge: Sasuke!!

Sasuke had met up with the rest of the ANBU at their garage and had immediately told them of the news. Kiba, Shikamaru and Chouji had insisted on coming with him, determination clear on their eyes and Sasuke could only mutter "Do as you please."

"We're coming with you." Temari and Hinata said, both in unison.

Kiba shook his head wildly, refusing whilst Shikamaru gave a lazy glare "No." They both said.

Temari gives a glare of her own "We're coming." She insisted with a dark voice but Shikamaru wasn't having it.

"No." He repeated.

Hinata whom also started to have a dark aura of her own had glared at her boyfriend "We want to go and look for Naruko as well."

Kiba shivered a bit at Hinata's aura but didn't back down "No. It might be dangerous and I don't want you to be in danger."

"Naruko is our friend." Temari reasoned, taking a step forward leveling her gaze with Shikamaru. Teal eyes clashed with narrow brown ones.

"She is our friend too." Shikamaru bit back.

"Hinata, please....I don't want to see you hurt. We'll look for Naru so please wait for us here..." Kiba pleaded holding both of Hinata's hands onto his and leaned his head gently on to hers.

"But...Naru...I want to help Naru..." Hinata muttered. Kiba muttered something to Hinata which seemed to assure her a bit.

Temari and Shikamaru seemed to be have had a conversion through eye contact alone since Temari let out a sigh and glared at the guys with promise

"You guys better bring back Naru or else there will be hell to pay." And the guys knew that she was serious.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at the 'touching' and 'dramatic' scene before leaving---*cough* escaping *cough*. He had better things to do than watch the drama unfold. Kiba, Shikamaru and Chouji whom had noticed Sasuke leaving immediately followed after bidding goodbye to the girls with a promise to call for help if something happened and Chouji to his food.

KAI!!!

Henge: Naruko!!

Naruko immediately sprang up in a sitting position after the man had left. She needs to escape! Fast! Pronto! ASAP! Before the man returns. And she had that one thing that she had accidentally tucked in her pocket after the concert which she now sees as a blessing.

"Come on..." Naruko muttered as she searched for said item and finally after searching "Ah ha!" Grinning Naruko held up the......Hairpin.

Naruko attacked the handcuffs on her legs with the hairpin.