Chapter 16: Shopping

Start from the beginning

"Wait! what are we going to paint the room? This is going to be hard to paint their room if we don't know the gender of the baby," Isabelle told him once she realized this.

"We can paint it like the forest on one or two sides," Jared said, "I've been thinking about doing that. And then we can just leave the rest of the walls cream color for now until we know for sure when our little baby is born to paint the walls."

Isabelle nodded and gave a sigh of relief. "Okay, that's a good idea. I think we should just paint one side though, or put up some wallpaper to make it look really realistic."

"Whatever you want baby. Now, how about we finish up this shopping and get going home?"

"Sounds like a plan."

---

They arrived back home later that night and Isabelle collapsed in exhaustion against the couch and kicking off her shoes. "To much shopping in one day," she complained.

Jared chuckled and came to sit beside her. "Really? I never thought I would hear you sat that." He pulled her onto his lap.

"Oh shut up," Isabelle growled and slapped his chest.

He only laughed again. "I'm sorry baby."

"No you're not. If you really were, you would rub my feet." Her feet hurt really bad and this was just one way of getting him to do just that.

"Fine."

Isabelle grinned and scooted off his lap till she was laying down on the couch and had her feet in his lap where he instantly started massaging it. "Oh my, that feels really good," she moaned.

She heard him growl and saw his eyes darken. She laughed and gave his arm another slap. She teased him, "bad boy."

Isabelle was having fun. She was in her happy mood right now which was more like a little kid acting. "You don't do that."

Jared growled again but the black disappeared from his eyes.

"That's a good boy," she giggled and closed her eyes and enjoyed the massage at her feet.

He massaged her feet for a few more minutes in silence. She felt like she was in heaven for it felt so good on her aching swollen feet. Then, without her expecting, he came over her and she let out a squeal.

"I'm no boy," Jared told her with a smirk, looking down at her as she was pinned to the couch very carefully so that he wouldn't hurt the baby.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Prove it then!"

"Is that a challenge I hear?" Jared smirked.

"I guess it is."

Jared suddenly took her in a passionate kiss that had her toes curling. She moaned into the kiss but before they could get any farther, a scream interrupted them.

They quickly broke apart to see who it was that had interrupted them only to find that it was Luke and Abby, or more like Abby who was the one screaming. Luke covered her mouth up with his hand, making her voice muffled and yelled at Jared, "dude! Get a room! There's no need to be doing that kind of stuff here on the couch where anybody can walk in and see you!"

Jared growled and got up from the couch. "Last time I looked, this was my house. You're only staying here until you finish building your house for you and Abby."

This was news to Isabelle, she hadn't known that Luke was building a house for himself and Abby. She kind of thought that she would be here longer but then again, she knew they would have to move out eventually.

Luke rolled his eyes, "jeez, no need to be like that. I was only joking. And it's for Abby's sake anyways."

Jared then broke out laughing, "I know, I know. I kind of just wanted to see your reaction. But anyways, it's getting pretty late so I think we should be heading off to bed. Isabelle here is pretty tired.'

"No I'm not," Isabelle argued but he was proven right when she let out a yawn. Darn that cursed yawn! She was hoping to go against him so she could stay up longer.

Jared laughed, "yes you are, no lying. Anyways, goodnight."

"Night!" Luke told them as he watched Jared with an amused smile as he picked Isabelle up with her arms crossed over her chest as she glared at him. He ignored her and carried her up to their room and to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! So here's chapter 16! I hoped you like it and sorry for the long wait! I had a lot of stuff going on. But I hope that since it's longer it will make up for it. Also, the baby name contest is still up! It will be relieved very soon so hurry up and get those baby names signed up for the contest. I want a full name this time, it will help me decide on who to chose. Remember, the last name is Gray. But if you can't think of a middle name, I guess that's okay, you can just give me a lot of names that could be used to fill in for the middle but I would like to have a middle name there because I'm terrible at picking them. Good luck!

Comment

Vote

Share