The Human Stress Ball.

Okay. That's it. I have definitely had enough of adults and my family today. I had two adults - one of my favorite teachers, my art teacher, and the annoying religion teacher - yell and/or scold me for no reason today. Since everyone wasn't listening to him in art, he yelled at everyone, and stared right at me as he yelled. I mean, I hadn't done anything wrong, but he stared straight at me as if I had made everything go wrong. And the religion teacher, well she had told me to stop talking - which I did - and she then looked over at me a few seconds later, and was like 'Do you think this is funny? Because if you do, you can just go right down to my office.'

Then when I got home, took a shower, got my drink and went to sit at my computer and talk to my friends a bit, my sister said something about ruining people's dreams, kicked me, then started complaining and denying it when I told my mom. Which is why I'm typing this, as she kicked me off the computer. She's at the age where you really shouldn't be babying them when they 'hurt' themselves, as they did with me, but she over reacts about everything! Like, there was a 3 second delay between me barley nudging her once, and her 'falling' and she started crying. Like seriously? If I was her age, my parents would be like 'You didn't even hurt yourself. Stop pretending and get up.'

Anyways,  I'm just really stressed. My mom wants me in honors, and I've had so much concert prep for tomorrow, and being sick. My mom thinks any grade below like, 88 maybe, is horrible. She thinks a 92 overall average is horrible. Like really?

Anyways, if you read this, I'm really sorry for ranting, but whatever. See ya around.