irl

(a/n: hOLY FUCKING SHIT 1K READS)

january 1st, 12:34am

"marina, i swear to fucking god i will poke you eyes out with plastic sporks, throw you into a cactus farm, throw you off a cliff, burn you, and put cute stickers on your ashes if you beat me at mariokart one more fucking time," ashley exclaimed as she threw her controller on the floor.

"ash, calm the fuck down," mel laughed.

"getting my eyes poked out with plastic sporks sounds quite amusing, actually."

ashley and melanie both looked at marina with odd looks. marina threw her hands up in defense.

"hey, fuck off," marina muttered. a buzzing sound cut off whatever Marina was going to say next. ashley took her phone out of her pocket and put it up to her ear. she had gotten a call from tanner.

"you didn't kill molly, right?" ash asked tanner teasingly. molly is their pet cat.

"oh yes, she's just blatantly lying on the floor surrounded by blood."

"interesting," ash laughed.

"anyway, i need to know when or if you're ever coming back to our apartment."

"i'll go back for sure. but i'm not sure when. probably whenever mel and marina get sick of me."

"alright," tanner replied, "i gotta go."

the call ended and ash out her phone away.

"don't leave," melanie said as she wrapped her arms around ashley.