irl

december 27th, 5:43am

"oh my gosh, you're real," melanie exclaimed when ashley finally arrived.

"yep, i am," ashley smiled. ashley's smile faltered when she saw melanie's makeup smudged and tear stains on her cheeks. "are you alright, love?"

"i don't think so," muttered melanie. ashley hugged melanie tightly.

"is marina here?" she asked after a moment of silence.

"yeah. she's on the phone right now. she's ordering pizza for the three of us," melanie replied. ashley smiled. the two walked inside and sat on the couch, both of them staring at each other in wonder.

"you're even prettier in person," ashley thought aloud.

"so are you," melanie smiled.

"alright, stop being cute or i'll squeal," marina said as she walked in.

"wow, you're marina, right?" ashley asked as she turned to look at marina.

"yep. you look lovely, by the way."

"thanks," ashley smiled. melanie hugged ashley tightly. "huggy today, are we?"

melanie giggled, "you're real and i never want to move from your side."

"well, you're gonna have to move."

"why?" melanie whined.

"because life isn't fair," ashley said as she stood up. melanie whined in protest.

"why do you not love me?" melanie exaggerated. ashley laughed.

"i do love you but i don't wanna sit down."

"rude."