|Chapter 2| Friendship

|Jordyn|

" Aye quit hogging the blunt and pass it over here." I motioned for my best friend DeAndre to pass me the fat blunt he held between his lips.

DeAndre was a good friend of mine that I had all the way throughout high school. When my eyes first landed on him I instantly felt in love with his looks, leading to a serious crush that I had only in my freshman and sophomore year. But seeing how he mistreated girls by leading them into thinking that it was more than what it was, those feelings I once had were cut short.

I did tell him how I use to have the biggest crush on him , and he laughed when I told him. But now being that we were passed that , I was happy that he was just my bestfriend and that's all I wanted him to be.

" Hell nah this shit too good right now." He muttered while it was still in his mouth and I examined his eyes noticing they were beginning to turn blood shot red.

Smacking my lips, I snatched it from his lips anyways and stuck it in my mouth beginning to smoke it.

" You play to gah damn much I swear." He spat at me obviously annoyed.

I blew the smoke out from my nose just ignoring him. It's not like he didn't have plenty rolled up in his house anyways.

" Anywho, how's ole girl ?" I asked him after passing the blunt back to him.

" Which one? " He asked giving me a look.

DeAndre was a super hoe. He always was seen with girls. Some of them were really nice and down to earth and others were just bitchy. With me being his "bestfriend" , whenever his little girl toys saw me around him, they would get really offensive and one even tried to fight me.

" DeAndre that don't make no sense." I said shaking my head. " And I mean Heather. You two seem to really hit it off last time you told me about her."

Heather was absolutely gorgeous and a dope ass person. I've met her a couple of times and out of all the women DeAndre kept in his little circle of women, she was my favorite, even though I hated the face she was being done wrong my him all the time and oblivious to the fact that she wasn't the only one he messes around with.

But I knew he had to feel some type of way about her. She was always there for him whenever he was at his lowest and was the only girl besides me and his mother he'd ever open up to.

" Oh...Heather." He said as a grin was suddenly placed on his face.

" Yes Heather stupid. " I nudged him in his stomach.

" Me and shorty alright. That ass on her is-" He was about to finish is sentence before I cut him off.

" Really, is that all you care about ? You get on my nerves with that shit." I rolled my eyes at him.

" What ? All I was doing was complimenting her. Heather definitely my main chick."

" So why do you need these other little groupies for if she's your main?"

He just stared at me blankly for a while. " Shit I don't know. I'm just not ready to commit with someone on that level like she wants me to be. I'm feeling her and all but do I love her? That's another question for another day." He said taking a puff of the blunt that was damn near gone.

" I mean but still, why lead her on ? I'm pretty sure there's plenty of niggas wanting Heather right but she's holding all of them back for your dumb behind."

" I know , I know. I'm just too damn young to be talking about committing to somebody right now. I'm sampling right now. But she's my main entree and the rest are just appetizers. " He smiled at me.

Oh hell no. Did he just refer to her as food?

" I am so done with you on so many levels." I said busting out laughing right after. " But for real, Heathers not going to sit around to long waiting on you Dre." I told him with serious written all over my face.

" Yea, yea , shut up with that. At least she around my age." He mumbled the last part looking away.

Not only was Lela the one to know about Christian and I, DeAndre knew about our "relationship" too and had a few encounters with Christian before.

I cut my eyes at him, "Don't try to switch up the subject on me because you got issues and I don't. And plus he's not that old." I said folding my arms.

" Shit the nigga old enough. You twenty four and he damn near in his fiftys, now am I correct , or am I correct?"

Before I could reply back with a smart ass comment, my phone began vibrate for a while indicating it was a call.

" Hello? "

" Where are you? I've been at your door knocking for the past five minutes and you car is parked outside." I heard a angry Christian ask me.

" Somebody's mad." Deandre snickered.

" Who the hell is that I hear?" Christian said through the phone. I didn't even realize that he was on speaker phone making me quickly press the button so only he could hear me.

" Baby, that's just DeAndre. And you should've let me know you were coming over." I said standing up.

" Mhm, DeAndre. So he picked you up ?"

" Yes." I replied.

" Well tell his ass to drop you back off right now." He said and hung up before I could say anything. I just looked at the phone like he lost his damn mind.

" DeAndre can you take me back over to my place please." I asked and gathered my stuff.

" Why? Daddy said that it was past your curfew?" He said referring to Christian and laughing afterwards.

" Very funny you ass wipe. Can you please just come on so he won't be on my ass tonight." I said and headed to the door.

He followed behind me, and locked up his front door before the both of us hopped into his car and soon jetted down the street to my place.