Chapter 3~

I saw Drake still blushing furiously as we walked down the hallway to our next class. God I hope I didn't make it awkward between us. If I did I would never be able to forgive myself.

"Um Drake?"

"Huh? Uh, Y-Yeah?"

"Why are you blushing?"

"I heard you mumble my name..."

"O-Oh... I don't want that to make it awkward between us. You are the first person in a while I feel actually cares, so I guess Im a bit attached already. Sorry if that makes you feel weird."

"No, its okay." I swear I saw a glimpse of disappointment in his eyes.

I kept silent for the rest of the walk. I had to think... Why would he blush if he simply heard me mumble his name a couple times in my sleep? It gave me a glimmer of hope, but maybe he returns my feelings. The only way to know is for me to talk to him, even though I am as socially awkward as a baby penguin.

About halfway through Mrs. Walker's boring lecture about something to do with science, I remembered that we have music next. I love to sing, but I am terrified of singing in front of people. Drake is going to want to hear me sing... I bet he can sing. Wait. Off topic.

The boring class finally came to an end. I couldn't get out of there quicker! I stood outside waiting for Drake to walk out. When he finally did, I hugged him. He seemed a bit shocked at first then returned my hug. I untangled myself from him and he seemed kinda sad that I let go. Awh. I started blushing again. Damn, he always does that to me!

He smiled at me then we walked off to where the music classroom is. 

We got to the class and there were no seats, nothing. So we just stood there. It was a bit awkward at first, but then we started to mess around with some stuff we found in the cabinets. We found some music sheets and looked over them.

"Hey Dani." 

"Hmm?" 

"You wanna practice one of these songs?"

"Uhh, Um, I guess so..."

His eyebrows furrowed in an adorable way and then he held out a lyric sheet to me. I looked over it and then we sang together. I was nervous at first, but then I got used to it. He was such a great singer! I don't know why he hasn't gone very far yet.

We finished singing then he went to grab the sheet from my hand and his fingertips brushed against my hand... I swear I felt elctricity. We loked up at each other when his hand touched mine and we both jerked away and turned bright red. Then to try to hide my embarassment I grabbed his big fluffy hat and ran while putting it on. He shouted "HEY!" and ran after me but I ended up running around in the grass outside. 

He chased me for a bit and then he finally caught up to me and he tackled me. It was one of the happiest moments ever.