Chapter 10

I think we got through about 4 episodes of Spongebob when I heard the doorbell go off.I wiggled off the couch and stood up to go to the door. I opened it and Drake gave me a huge bear hug. I hugged him back and kissed him then introduced him to Josh. Whe he first saw Josh he was confused- but that is to be expected. I mean, come on, if you went to your girlfriends house and a guy you'd never seen was just chiling on her couch wouldn't you think SOMETHING was weird?

Anyways, Josh seemed to be a little bit uncomfortable. But I don't think he meant to show it. Huh, weird. Oh well. I deciede to ignore it and sat next to Josh and Drake came and sat next to me and held my hand. I smiled and was so happy to finally have at least two of the people I care about with all my heart again. I hope I never lose them. Ever.

Drake makes me so happy and I could never ask for a better guy. Josh is my all time best friend and to have him back in my life is just...unbelievable. The two most amazing guys in my life are back. Well, one never left but you know what I mean. God. I am just so happy.

The day did come when Josh had to leave, but the time we spent together made up for that. I was almost always texting him about anything and everything and brig able to do that made me happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was laying down in my bed trying to distract myself from the obnoxious ringing of my alarm when for some teason it starts playing a different song, Centuries by Fall Out Boy. That's my ringtone, I wonder who could be calling me at this hour (5 am).

I picked up the phone and it was my mother. I kind of expected it to be Drake, since he normally calls me in the mornings. So, of course, I answered the call with "hey cutie~".

"Yes hi I seem to have gotten myself until. Predicament.." She whispered.

"What kind of predicament.?"

"One you would hate me for. But I have no where else to go and I need help and just come to my house if you can?"

"Mother I am supposed to be going to school soon. You know, the thing that educates me."

"You can be a tad late.." She replied then hung up on me.

Well damn I guess she needs me again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After getting ready and such I searched for my car keys and left for my moms house. I got to my moms house and saw a different car and hers outside the garage.

I got very worried and decided to let myself in to see if she was okay. I walked in and heard a lot of pitter-pattering of tiny feet on the ground, and was greeted with a tiny puppy. My mom came out and picked up the puppy and she had a massive smile on her face. This is the first time in YEARS I have seen her smile such a genuine smile.

"Is the puppy why you needed me to come over?"

"No, I wanted to celebrate something with you."

I got very confused as to my knowledge neither of us had done anything special or amazing lately.

"I have finally gotten my shit together. I haven't done any type of drugs, I haven't drank, I haven't even been in a retched mood lately. And you're the person I want to celebrate hat with. My beautiful, beautiful daughter."

I started to tear up at her words. I had never heard her say such sweet and caring words. I took the puppy from her hands and set it on the couch then gave her a massive bear hug.

"I love you so much sweetie. I'm so sorry I was never there for you and I left you and for every stupid thing I did to you. You deserved none of it. I regret that the most out of everything. Hurting my dear family."

I said nothing, just cried on her shoulder. I decided to skip school for the day to spend it with my mom. Wow, first time I've said hat in ages.

I texted Drake and told him that I was skipping and the reason why and he seemed okay with it. It was an amazing feeling, being its my sober mother for an entire day. I just wish it could've lasted longer.