Chapter 7~

I slowly walked to the door and cautiously opened it up. 

My mother stood in the doorway.

"Why are you here..?" I mumbled. I started to shake.

"Am I not allowed to see my now one and only daughter?"

"Not when I can barely stand to hear your prissy voice."

She looked hurt, and a small pang of guilt hit me. After all, she is my mother. Even more, she is the only family I have left. I quickly apologized and gave her an awkward hug. Of course I am still mad, but I'm also quite curious as to why she just all of a sudden wanted to see me.

"I have a question." I blurted out.

"Shoot,"

"Why did you all of a sudden want to be a proper mother to me after so long? Why now?"

She sighed and answered.

"Allen left me. My first thoughtwas my actual family. I instantly felt worse for what I did and so I used the miracle of social networking to find you."

I felt a bubble of anger rise up in my throat.

"So, I'm a fucking rebound?" I snapped.

She went pale and told me she'd call me later. I scoffed when she left. Once she was out of sight I darted out the door to catch up with Drake. Me and him talked for a while and I told him about the situation with my mother.

We found my ledge and sat down.

He seemed to zone out after a while and I thumped his forehead. He jumped a bit and pouted. H'es so cute! I wish I could just kiss him already! Before I noticed, I started slowly scooting closer and closer to him. 

When he noticed me, he turned as red as a tomato. I was shocked when he used his thumb and index finger to lift my chin up and pull me closer. When I was about to turn away, he pulled me even closer and closer and kissed me. I didn't know what to do, so I moved my hand to the back of his head and tangled my fingers in his soft and perfect hair. 

His metal lip ring felt cool against my lips- and honestly I kind of liked it. I smiled into the kiss and after a while we pulled away because we needed to breathe. 

Drake looked at me and he smiled. His perfect smile. 

"I have been wanting to do that for so long. Jesus I don't think you even realize how much I wanted to kiss you." Drake shakily said.

I turned beet red. "I feel the exact same way Drake."

"Really?"

"Of course."

He smiled and kissed me once more. I pinched myself to make sure this wasn't a dream. Nope, it hurt like a bitch. I'm not dreaming. I am actually sitting here kissing the guy of my dreams. Well that's something new.

•      •      •      •      •

We decided to skip today. We went to the mall. I had some extra cash so I bought a new pair of Converse. He had a little bit so he bought a new furry hat. I giggled when he bought it. I expected it from him. He has an OBSESSION with furry and fuzzy hats. It's pretty adorable.

Occasionally he would lean over to kiss me, and never once did I complain. I love his kisses. We were walking in between stores and we walked into a Barnes and Noble store and walked around for a bit. He took my hand and interwined our fingers then looked at me, blushing. 

"Um.. Will.. Uh... Will you be my girlfriend, Dani?"

My eyes bugged out of my skull and I don't think I could have made my answer any clearer.

"Yes yes yes a million times yes!" I squealed.

His face gleamed and he looked happier than I'd ever seen him. I can gurantee I looked that way also. 

I better not fuck this up too. I can't lose Drake.