His Study Partner, Introduced

.
.
Well, since you've gotten through that last part, I'm sure you can handle the rest of this story.

My name is Ciel Phantomhive. I'm currently attending one of the top schools in London, where I make good marks in every class. I got in free just because of my past excellencies.
But now, as the second semester starts, things will begin to change..

"Ciel Phantomhive!"
I look up from where I was staring off into space, drowning out useless information. "What is it?.."

"Have you not been listening to a thing I've been saying about how all of the freshman will be getting study partners?" My English teacher, Mr. Sanders, huffed.

My blue eyes widened slightly. "A..A study partner?! But I don't need one!"

The other students and the class glared at me with narrow eyes, knowning very well of the high grades I constantly made.

I never really made any friends, though.

"It doesn't matter, every freshman is required to have one by the school's standards. So deal with it, Phantomhive. Did you ever think that there might be some one smarter than you?"

Suddenly, a ton of upperclassmen walked into the room, taller and more mature looking then the rest of us. I didn't know any of them of course, but one of them stood out to me in particular. Wearing all black clothing, yet stylish, with pale skin and unusually maroon eyes. I stared at him a second too long and he made eye contact with me, smirking a devilish smirk.

"Now, these are some juniors and seniors in the school who have volunteered to be tutors. I will assign each tutor to you based on your grades and skills."

He began listing off names, each upperclassman standing beside their assigned freshman.

"Claude Faustus, you'll be paired with Alois Trancy."

A junior, similar looking to the one I saw before, stepped forward to stand next to the blonde, Alois. He pushed up his glasses and kept a neutral expression, his golden eyes showing no emotion. "Ahh!~ You're so cuuute! You must be really smart!" I could hear as the blonde boy cood and fussed over his partner, Claude only letting out a small sigh and fixing his black clothing.

"And finally..Sebastian Michaelis, you will be with Ciel Phantomhive."

I looked up at the sound of my name. I realized the only person still standing was the guy from before..His eyes locked on me and he smirked one more as he strode over to my desk. "Nice to meet you.." He whispered quietly in my ear as I shivered a bit in my chair. He chuckled and straightened again. Damn him. What does he think he's doing?
"There are 15 minutes of class left. Take this time to get to know your partner and plan a study afterschool. It is required to study with your partner today, and your upperclassmen will be telling me everything, so don't think you'll slide so easily." I felt like he was looking directly at me when he said that. "At least an hour is required. If you fail to meet these terms, I'm giving you an F for insubordination. Okay? Good." The teacher went back to his desk and sat down, browsing his computer. The class soon erupted in conversation. As Sebastian pulled up a chair and sat across my desk, I stared at him blankly. "So, my place or yours?~" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. I tried to ignore the blush creeping up my cheeks. "Sh-shut up. You know we're only going to study. And you're not coming to my place. And I'm DEFINITELY not going to yours. Why not just the library?"

He pouted slightly. "Oh, you're no fun. Besides, the library will be full of study partners, so it would be best to work somewhere quiet and peaceful. Like my house..or maybe yours?" He winked slyly and smirked, resting his elbow on the table and his chin on his palm.

"Tch..well fine, but I'm not letting you into my house. So I'm coming to yours." I crossed my arms. I reeeeally didn't want to be paired with this fool. He was making moves at me every chance he could..

"Good, then. Here." He pulled out a scrap of paper, writing down in perfect cursive his name, address, and phone number. He then looked up at me and slid it across the desk. "Just call me when you're on your way."

I stared at him and took the paper, shoving it in my pocket. "Are you gay or something?.." I muttered under my breath.

He leaned close to my face and whispered, "Well, are you?~" I shivered as my eyes widened, but before I could say anything the bell rang. I huffed and slung my bag over my shoulder, storming out of the class. Sebastian was hot on my heels. And well, you know what happens next..
.
.
woohoo chapter one
if you don't get it the teaser is what happens after this cutoff
sorry my mind works in weird ways
also this picture is super cute eee
doesn't match but whatever
okay gtg post chapter two byee