Chapter 9

Tony POV-

Standing in front of the mirror shirtless, staring at my flat stomach. It's hard to believe that I'm pregnant and soon a bump will appear. It will be hard to hide from school, but I guess Kellin did a good job of hiding his pregnancy from everyone.

I threw on one of my tank tops and black skinny jeans before grabbing my school bag. I ran a hand through my hair before putting on a snapback and left the house. 

I don't know if I should tell anyone or keep it a secret. I know I need to tell Mike.. but how would you even start that conversation..? Maybe I should just tell him today and get it over with..

I was taken from my thoughts by two boys pushing past me and nearly knocking me into the road. I knew who it was instantly, Mark and Zach. They had been bullying me since the day I started. Assholes. 

They were laughing among themselves as they began running in the direction of the school as I just rolled my eyes at them. At least they didn't beat me up today.

I got into school and started going through the books in my locker, trying to find the right ones. The hallway emptied out pretty fast, so it was quiet enough that I could actually hear my own thoughts. I threw a few books into my bag then closed my locker, heading towards my first class.

However as I turned the corner, I walked into someone that was coming from the other direction. "I'm sorry.." I quickly apologised, taking a step back.

"Tony?" That familiar voice. I knew who it was. Mike.

I thought about running as fast as I could away, but I couldn't avoid him right now. I had to tell him about the pregnancy.

I suddenly felt his arms wrap tightly around me before I had the chance to do anything else. I hesitantly hugged him back, but that's when I noticed something odd.

The smell lingering around him. It was so strong and horrible. There was no mistaking what the smell was. 

I slowly let go of him and stepped back, "Mike.. Is everything okay..?" I asked quietly, looking him over.

"I missed ya my little turtle~" he grinned and tried to pin me against one of the lockers behind me. He moved in to kiss me but I quickly turned away from him to avoid it.

"What have you done to yourself..?" I mumbled, taking hold of his face, looking into his sunken eyes.

"I got high and had a drink, What's the problem?" He whispered, giving me a smirk. I pushed him away and started walking as fast as I could away from him.

I heard a loud 'bang' on one of the lockers which just made me move faster and run into the correct classroom. I walked over to my desk and put my head into my hands quietly, letting a few tears fall.

I was gone for one night and he turns to drugs... 

|| Bit of a short chapter, but the next one will be better ;3 

That's if you all want more? ♡♡

**Please comment and vote**