"I'll give you seventy dollars" He said as I smiled nodded my head.

He gave me the money,he kept the ball as I rushed out of there not looking back. I went to a fancy store I see Camila eye this jewelry box. It's beautiful.

I went in the store getting what I need,"That would be sixty dollars"The cashier said. I gave him what I had and grabbed the box. He gave me the change back as I headed to go get a small meal we could have for dinner.
*****
Camila's POV
I got Laurens gift waiting for her in our bedroom. Lauren told me she was getting dinner,I waited hoping Lauren loves her gift.

I heard a knock at the door,I smiled seeing Lauren walk in. "I got McDonald's" Lauren said holding a bag of food. Lauren loves their fries

"Babe,let's eat and come midnight we could open our gifts,I really hope you like mine" Lauren said kissing me head. I felt my stomach swirl. "I missed you" I said taking a seat next to Lauren,seeing only one hamburger and fries. "They ran out of food" Lauren told me.

Lauren's POV
McDonald's didn't run our of food,I just couldn't afford another meal. But Camila smiled,we shared the food and drink. I noticed Camila not wearing her ears rings she was wearing them this morning.

We started to watch The Grinch,every time I would feeling Camila laugh against my body I was reminded how special my life is with her.

I love her and its not about the gifts,last Christmas I couldn't hold her,see her,anything.

Once The Grinch ended its was time. "Okay I want you to open my gift first" Camila said grabbing her wrapped gift. I smiled grabbing my gift,I opened my gift,frowning.

"What happened? Whats wrong?" Camila asked worried. I grabbed the baseball glove in disbelief. "I thought you might like its,you told me how you have a baseball so I just thought" Camila said getting closer to me.

"Please say something" Camila told me worried. "Babe,I -I sold my baseball to get you your gift" I said handing Camila her gift that was just in the plastic bag the cashier gave me.
Camila looked confused, but got her gift out of the bag and started to tear up. "Lauren" she said,I turn to her worried I did something wrong now.

"I sold all my jewelry to get you the glove" She said,I smiled holding my girlfriend. We both sold the most valuable thing to get each other a gift.
I have a baseball glove without a ball and Camz has a jewelry box without any jewelry.

"I love you Camz. Merry Christmas" I said kissing Camila in her head as we laid on our bed. "I love you too,Merry Christmas Lolo" Camila said kissing my lips.

Yes we didn't hate a lot,we don't have a table,we eat on the floor,we only have one TV so if Lea and Cory wants to watch TV we all have to cram ourselves in Camila and I small room. Before Camila met me she had money,cars,maids,a table to eat from but when she met me everything changed for her.

Her parents actually want to met me,again. They say that they changed and accepts Camila and I.

Sometimes I wonder what life would be if Camila and I would have never met.

I fell asleep with Camila next to my body. I felt a cold breeze blowing in our room. I open my eyes and Camila is gone. "Camz?" I got up not seeing her. She scared of the dark,so she would wake me up if she needs to go get some water or to the restroom.

I look out the window,"Camila!"I shout. I close the window seeing a white glowing figure in the corner of the room.

"Hello?" I asked,walking closer to the figure,'its a dream,right?' I thought go myself. The glowing figure walked up to me,I fell to the ground seeing the face. "Chris?" I asked getting up hugging him. He was wearing blue overalls with shoes and a little cap. The same thing he was wearing when he died. He felt real,I couldn't put my hand through him.

"I miss you,Lauwen" He said hugging back. "I love you so much" I said wiping tears from my cheeks.

"I'm the ghost of past,I'm here to show you your life without Camila" Chris said holding me hand. "Where are we going?" I asked as we walked out of our apartment.

"You really need to be patient" Chris said as I laughed. We walked the empty streets,seeing one house in the middle of the rode. Camila's house.

We walked to the window seeing Camila's family, eating at the table like a family does. "What is this suppose to be?" I asked not getting it. Just then a boy comes walking next to Camila, kissing her lips. Before taking a seat.

"Camila never met you,she met Austin. She hated the feeling of being with a boy. But she couldn't tell her parents. Austin knew that,he wanted to help. He's gay too. They date until Austin comes out of the closet and dates a guy in college" Chris told me. I felt bad Camila had to hid who she is.

"What about me?" I asked,Chris looked down. Chris walked a few feet away from the house and I could see myself and Chris.

"You kept going to school,but remember when you broke a mirror and Camila helped you? Well Camila never went out to help you,she stayed in terrified. Teachers caught you and kicked you out of school. From there its was down hill. But you always had a smile on your face when I was near you" Chris said as I picked him up.

"I really miss you" I said kissing his face. I miss his smell,his beautiful smile. "I'm really sorry I didn't take care of you better...I should have done something to stop it" I said blaming myself. "Lauwen its okay,I'm a big boy now and I'm with Selena now" Chris said wiping my tear.

"Right,your a big boy" I said chuckling. "I have to go now,the next ghost will be here soon. Bye Lauren" Chris said kissing my cheek. "Bye buddy" I said calling him his nickname,waving to him. He walked away and just like than he was gone.

Authors note
It's been forever but yeah I now it's not Christmas eve yet but I just needed to put something out there for you guys
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys