Jimin | Flowers

Valentine Special
🔥 💕

I can't believe he lied to me behind my back. I knew he was acting strange but never thought that he would actually cheat one me especially when Valentines is near because that was the day I took all my courage to confess to Jimin. Now he just broke my heart into millions of pieces.

"Say Y/n, what are you going to do for the past few days."

"I don't know just drying out all my tears." Dammit now I feel like crying again.

"He shouldn't have cheated on you for your cousin."

"I really don't know what to do anymore, everyday I would wait for him to come home from work but lately he wouldn't come home now but stay overnight most of the times. He doesn't even reply to me within a day like he usually does." Just what happened to him, us?

"Don't worry about him, focus on your studies your graduating soon and going to become a grown women. Forget about him I'll help you along the way"

"Thank you Y/F/N."

• • • • • • • • •

"Y/n, I missed you!" Jimin comes into my apartment since I gave my keys to him.

"What do you want? Im busy." I had my glasses on a pen in hand revising what I learnt.

"What else would I be here for, I only came for-"

"A break up? is that what you came here for." I say not removing my eyes from the paper.

"Bwo, break up? why would I break up with you..." I hear his footsteps closing in from behind.

"Aren't you already busy with work and...going out with another girl besides me."

"What are talking about? I don't understand."

"Haven't you been cheating on me with my cousin." my eyes start to water. I shouldn't cry for a jerk like him.

"Cheating? Oh you thought I was cheating on you with your cousin. No it wasn't like that at all."

"Then what is it?! You haven't texted or even called once for a second!"

"You do know that I have packed schedules and-"

"I know. But you make time to meet up my cousin instead of me! I really don't want to argue with you anymore." I got up from my chair and started cleaning up my books packing them in my bag. a tear fell out quickly I rub it away.

"Y/n, where are you going?!" I ignore him passing by grabbing random clothes from the closet shutting it harshly. "Ya! I said eodi ganeungeo!"

"Let go!" Jimin held onto my wrist tightening his grip on me.

"Let me explain Y/n."

"There is no need to explain. You like spending time with my cousin more than me." I removed his hand away but he just pulled me into a back hug putting he's head in the crook of my neck.

"Wait Y/n, Its not what it looks like I swear. I only love you and no one else." I felt a small wet pool on my shoulder. Is Jimin crying?