32; HOW CAN I BE BLIND?

After making scene 10..
Pnay decide to resume the taping the next day so all the cast could get enough rest..
It was just 5 Pm..
Tina and aom were sitting on the monoblock facing each other..
Nobody talks..just stare...like their eyes were talking instead of their mouth...
It only stops when somebody make aom's phone ring...

"mike?"

Tina looked away...it was painful though she cleared to aom that they'll stay friends...

"yah...we just finished..."

"ah..youll gonna pick me up here?"

"sure...see you"

And aom take off her phone from her ear...

"tina?"

"hmm?"

"are you just gonna stay here? No plan to go somewhere?"

Tina nodded and smile

Aom smiled back and stood up...
Tina control herself from looking at aom while she was walking away...

She heard a car heading on her direction..
And when it passed on her...it was mike's car..the window were opened so tina able to see them...
Aom was looking down while mike kissing her hand...
Tina avoid her eyes...and exhaled..

Almost all the staff were having fun...
Roaming around the city and only few was left on the set..

Tina spend her time reading books...just not to feel bored and not to remember aom...

"knock! Knock!"

A girl voice from the entrance..
Tina uttered..
"aom?"

But when she turn...she almost didnt recognize that it was barbie..she was so different..far from barbiw she had known for so long..
Tina slowly stood up...still nailed her eyes on the girl standing infront of her..wearing that seductive smile..

"hellloooo???"

Barbie waving her palm on tina's face...

"bar...barbie..."

"yeahh....hmmm...you kinda shocked?"

"no..i was so shocked...how...how could.."

"how could i wear a dress?haha"

"ahhh..haaa ."

"hmm..well..im a girl..if you forgot"

"haha...wow...you so look so gorgeus babe..and...stunning.."

"really?huh?..haha..."

"ahh...by the way...why are you here?"

"well..it's dad's birthday..and he want me to pick you up...if you just wanna come"

"haha..what a timing huh?..sure"

"lets go?"

"but..my clothes"

"no need to change tina...you still look charming for me..."

"what?"

"nothing..i said ..let's go.."

Barbie hold tina's hand...they usually do that..but the difference is how tina look at barbie now...she used to see her wearing jeans...and shirt..or a jacket..but now...barbie really caught her attention..

"ill drive"

"huh?"

"i said ill drive...hehe"

Tina opened the car for barbie..

"wow...i must wear dress everyday..so youll do this for me always...haha"

"dont do that"

"why?"

"cause i might..."

Barbie still waiting for tina to continue what she was about to say..

"cause i might missed my babe...the barbie who used to wear simple jeans"

"haha...youre right...and i cant wear this always...it's so annoying..."

"it wasnt annoying...you look so lovely.."

Barbie secretly smiled while looking outside...and tina also smiled while looking at her .

When they arrived in the party..
Many of the guest know tina...
Some had a picture with her.. While barbie staying at her back...after that...
Barbie get a food for tina...and also for her...
And they occupied a table on the garden...

"so visitors.."

"yah..mostly ..my dad's companions.."

"your dad was so very nice..no doubt he had a lot of friends.."

"and supportive...if only mom didnt leave us...but i guess dad already fill my craveness on my mom.."

"hey. No crying..it's your dad's birthday.."

"im not crying. "
Slightly wiping her eyes..

"by the way...
Are you good now?..."

"yes babe...we talk already...and i had said everything to her..i said that...i had a feelings for her eversince...and i felt hurt seeing her with mike...and i will do everything to stop this.."

"what's her reaction?"

"nothing"

"nothing?"

"yah..she just nod and smiled..even when i said it's better for us to stay friends"

"what kind if girl is that...you cry infront of her..then she has no reaction..even saying a word "ok?"

"let's not talk about her babe...it's done...and i already cleared it to her..that i wont ruined them....."

Dj played a slow music...and some of the guest had there sweet dance..

"you should know...everywhere i go..
Youre always in my mind..
In my heart..in my soul..

"let's dance?"
Tina offered a hand to barbie...barbie put her hand on it and stood up..they marched on the middle..barbie put her arms on tina's shoulder..
And tina on her waist...

"youre the meaning in my life..youre the inspiration..you bring feeling to my life...your the inspiration...wanna have you near me...
I wanna have you near me.."

"babe?"

"hmm?"

Tina move her face closer to barbie's ear..

"youre so beautiful"

"nice joke"

And they laugh...but tina really mean it...

"no one need you more than i need you..."