Ciel x Reader

This is my first chapter...
here we go

   You were a maid(like always). You always helped out Mayrin, because she's always messing up. The first day you came, Sebastian assigned you to work with Meyrin. As you we're remembering staring at the floor, having your foot crossing the other, shaking it u hear screams and cries. You turn over to see she had used bug spray for polishing the floor(Idk ●ω●).

  You banged your head against the wall, you were so mad that you made a little dent. You walked up to Mayrin and pulled her pigtails a bit. She screamed louder, you sighed. You tried look for scented candles.

   You walked out the room. You skipped around trying to look for the bathroom, you were kinda lost because it was a really big mansion. You got here like a month ago. You were skipping everywhere until....
BAM!!! You skipped into someone. That was the 2nd time you hit your forehead. You sobbed a little, then you rubbed your head a little, it didn't hurt that bad. You looked up to see dat one guy. You rolled your eyes, you hated him the most, he's always demanding,cocky and he can't even defend himself. You could win a match with him in like 5 seconds.(still love meh baby)

   You were a bit surprised. He wasn't yelling at you or anything. He just got up and helped you up. He then walked off. You looked back at him, you shrugged it off. You found the bathroom finally, you looked in the cabinet, you finally found candles. It was red velvet scented. You then "ooo"ed. You then heard the door closed behind you. You shrieked a little, slowly turning around you saw that one guy. You finally remembered his name "Ciel Phantomhive.". Ehh, you didn't care u wanted to know why he is in the bathroom and closed the door. You were scared, he started walking words you. You walked to another place, he followed. You finally got to the door, you laughed "Jokes on you, Y/N L/N is out." You turned the knob..... Yeah it didn't open, you tried multiple time, you were now stuck in the room with that one guy. He had slid the key under the door. It was no use, the only other way to get out was the window, but you weren't gonna do that because you were to high and you would die.

   You had no other choice but to stay in the room with the blue head. You started thinking why he has blue hair. Same thing with Meyrin you were staring into space. "Y/N, Y/N!" You heard Ciel snapping him fingers and yelling you. He had you, trapped against the wall, those dark blue eyes stared right into your E/C eyes. He came closer to ur butyful(I spelled it wrong on purpose) yours lips were going to meet until you heard a click.

It was Sebastian, he saw you and Ciel. He chuckled "My my, look what we have here." He chuckled again as you jumped away from Ciel and having a tomato face. Sebastian then said "Young Master, you tea is ready." Ciel just rolled his eyes and left with Sebastian. You were thinking WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!! You laughed whenever you thought of that one moment.

Yus I'm done request more tho
And vote and comment wether you liked it or not
And check out meh other books
Also check for any errors plz

Goodbye
☆〜(ゝ。