Chapter 6

Chapter 6

 Scotty's point of view:  As I was waiting for her answer u set dinner on the table. "Well I didn't find out till I was practically face to face with him and to be honest I thought I was going to pass out. Cause lord knows when I moved here I didn’t expect to be eating dinner with the McCreery's. "Nicole says as we all laugh.”And on that note let’s eat because I’m starving." I say. "When are you not?" Nicole says with a grin. "Huh?" I say. "Oh come on McCreery I hear the stories your friends tell about your stomach being a bottomless pit." she says laughing as my face turns red. "Oh you got that right." Momma says as we all sit down and dig in.

 "Wow thanks for the amazing dinner, I’ll definitely be going to Bo's more often." Nicole says. "Come on Nicole Ash and I are gonna take you around town." I say leading her out the door. "Have fun you guys." momma says. "Hey Scotty." I hear Ash say after we have been driving around for a while. "Ya?" I say. "Can you drop me off at Maddy's house?" "Scotty I have a surprise for you." I hear Nicole say after we drop Ash off. "Head back towards your house." she says as I give her a questioning look. As I pull into our neighbor hood Nicole says "Turn here on Meadow Ln then left on suncreek and stop in front of the house with the picket fence." she says.

 Nicole's point of view: "Surprise!" I say. "Whose house are we at?" Scotty asks. "Mine, Libby and I decided the dorm wasn’t for us so we decided to move and we just finished moving all our stuff in." I say with a grin on my face. "Well it's getting late." I say getting out of the car, Scotty right behind me. "Thanks for everything, you and your family have been so nice and a welcoming to me, I’ve been so homesick but you really have helped me adjust." I say giving him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek as a thank you.

 "Thanks for everything." I say as he gives me another hug. As I turn to head in I hear him say, "Nicole wait." "Ya." I say. "I was wondering if ummm maybe you wanted to catch a movie with me and some friends tomorrow." Scotty says rubbing the back of his neck. "I'd love too." I say giving him a smile. "Goodnight Scotty, ill text you later." I say closing the door and flopping on the couch next to Libby. "Oh my gosh, Scotty McCreery just asked me out." I say. "Well it’s about time!" Libby says.

 "What do you mean?" I say staring at her. "Every time I see him or my brother hangs with him, he can’t stop talking about you." she says as we head up to bed. "Really?" I say shocked. "Yes really, I think he really likes you." Libby says. "Well Dagum." I say as I shut my bedroom door and open a new message. MSG to Scotty: Night McCreery, I really had fun tonight(: see I told u id text u. -Nicole. Seconds later my phone buzzes. MSG: I had fun too, Nite Brooks (:

When I look at my phone I can’t help but laugh. MSG to Scotty: Apparently Libby has a bigger mouth then I thought lol. She told u my last name. As I get in bed my phone goes off. MSG: Yup! I officially have one up'd u :p Nite Brooks. I smile as I put my phone on its charger and quickly fall into a peaceful sleep.