Chapter Fifteen

~Eazy~

Ever since last night, I was so into Chastity because the looks and the dress she wore and I wanted to be more than her girlfriend even though it's been a while since we meet.

~Chastity~

Since my long time best friend, Aaliyah came over to visit me and she wanted to help to choreography for Eazy's Ruthless Records, I wanted to call Eric to see what he says cause she is already working on her album with R . Kelly called Age Ain't Nothing But A Number, I couldn't wait to hear and buy her album. So, I decided to call Eric.

I picked up the phone and waited for him to answer.

~Eazy~

"Damn, who's calling me in the goddamn morning"? I said when I woked up even though I was tired as hell.

"Hello this is Eazy E"? I said with a agony voice.

"Hey Eric it's Chastity".

"Oh hey Chas, what's up"?

"Nothing much, did I wake you"?

"Yeah, I was cranky but I'm Aight, what's up babe"?

"I need to tell you something".

"OK what is it"?

"My long time friend name Aaliyah Haughton told me she wants to be part of your company to help me choreography even though she is working on her album with a producer, R. Kelly."

"Oh yeah, I know who he is, and yeah I'll see what I can do but I need to visit her and you can bring her to my Company".

"OK thank you baby". I said as I was excited even though I got my friend's back.

"No problem baby girl"!

"So when can I bring her"?

"Bring her tomorrow and I might can hook her up".

"OK deal, I'll call her later cause she's busy working on her album".

"Alright that's what's up", he said.

"Yeah".

"Listen baby, I'll call you later cause I gotta go to the studio and don't worry baby, I'll call you". He said with low pitched voice.

"OK that's fine".

"OK I gotta go, talk to you later".

"Bye".

Yo what's up y'all, I made this chapter because I got bored! You guys should go check out my other update I made yesterday and I updates a new chapter I did ! Bye guys and my BDay is in 2,days and I'll be back to update after so yeah! Enjoy and comment and vote !✌

One Question for you guys : what's your favorite song by Eazy E?