Chapter Fourteen

~Chastity~

As I got into the house after Eazy dropped me off when we went to the movies to see Action Jackson and I had a great ass time and what a nice time we had. I went to my room go take off my dress and high heels because my feet was hurting while doing all this walking. Then, I went to the bathroom to take a shower and put on my face cream.

~15 minutes later~

I got out the shower and puts on my face cream and brushed my teeth because I was so damn tired that I was just in a hurry to get ready to sleep. After that, I went to my bedroom and putted on my night clothes and went to sleep.

~The Next Day~

While I was still sleeping, I hear a knock at my door and got up to see who it was.

"IM COMING, HOLD ON". I said when the door kept knocking.

I opened the door and it was my friend from high school.

"_hey Chastity", my friend said.

"Aaliyah, oh my god girl I missed you",I said while I gave her a big hug and she was my friend since high school.

"Oh my god girl, I missed you like crazy and I was like, where is my old friend"!

Aaliyah said.

"Yes girl Fashoo, wanna come in"?

"Yeah, girl your place is nice girl".

"Thank you Liyah, so you just moved here"?

"Yeah, from Detroit, and I wanted to move here to Compton because someone told.me where you live, so yeah, how's my girl"?

"I'm doing good just had a date last night with my man".

"Oh my god girl who is he, is he fine"?

"Yes girl and his name is Eric Wright".

"Eazy E", she said when she was shocked.

"Yeah", were you shocked or something"?

"Hell yes , he is the best rapper girl like on my god I love him"!

"Yass were dating".

"Congratulations Chastity, my girl and best friend".

"Thank you Aaliyah, so how's it going with you"?

"I'm doing good, just working in the studio on my album".

"Really"?!

"Yes my album is Age Ain't Nothing But A Number and R Kelly produces my album".

"That's awesome baby girl, I'm doing choreography for Eazy's company Ruthless Records because he has a Tour coming up soon in 2 months".

"That's cool Chas, I want to see you dance at the tour".

"OK let me see what I can do and maybe I'll ask Eric if you want choreography with me".

"Yes I want to so bad"!! She said proudly.

"OK I'll pick you up and we'll go to his company and talk to his manager ,and eazy.

"OK girl I'll see ya later cause I have to go back to the studio to finish recording.

"OK Aaliyah, it was so great to see you a again girl", I said when I gave her a hug".

"Me too ".

Just another update for you guys ! So I hope you like it and see what happens next? What Will me and eazy last forevermore? Comment and vote ! Peace !