Girl's Night

After I never saw my crazy ass boyfriend, Nate, I decided to go to my best friend's house, Ada cause we were friends since high school. I drove to her house with my bags, I went to the door and rang the doorbell.

"Who is it"? Ada said.

"It's me Chastity girl". I said happily.

Ada opens the door and she was happy to see me.

"Oh my god hey girl". Ada said when we hugged .

"Oh my god fine. Can I stay with you cause I had a big fight with my stupid ass boyfriend". I asked her

"Girl you can stay as long as you can ". Ada said.

"Thank you so what you up to"?

"Chastity, I had a hard and shit cause this one girl got on my nerve at work and I almost wanted to slap that bitch". Ada said .

"Girl that was same". Chastity said laughing.

"So what happened with you and your boyfriend "?

"He cheated cause he lied to me and I left his bitch ass and I an never seeing his ass again I packed all my shit and I moved out that's it".

"Girl fuck him you can stay with me as long as long you want ". Ada said .

"Thanks Ada I love you". I gave her a hug and talked.

"I love you too chastity, want to have a girl's night just me and you ?" . Ada said with a happy face.

"Hell yeah I need a drink I'm thirsty as fuck girl".

"Don't worry girl I got you I got some cold champagne and I'm thirsty too".

Ada went to the kitchen and got the champagne and turned on some N.W.A. music and we got the drinks and started going wild and drunk .

"Ada, calm down you drunk as hell". Chastity said laughing hella hard.

"Girl I can't help it I love this shit with N.W.A. fuck yeah". Ada was still high as heel and couldn't help herself with that champagne.

I drank a lot of champagne also cause I was thirsty and we kept drinking till we got tired as hell.

"Girl I'm done I needa chill out". Ada said when she got tired of drinking

"Yes girl you needs to chill out". Chastity said still laughing as hard .

We got done and putted on our night clothes while we were worn out and went to bed and slept till the next day was coming.