Chastity Meets a NWA Member

Chastity and Ada were leaving out the door to get ready to go places. "What we gonna do", Chastity said. Ada said,"we gonna go to the mall at the Compton Swap Meet to look around and buy some shit". She said because she is ghetto. 20 minutes later, they got to the meet and went in to look around and the store was so big as the other stores. While Chastity was looking around, there was a dude that kept staring at her because he was attracted to her and she keeps looking at him. She walks to him and asked him questions. "Who are you that keeps staring at me", she said while she was confused and laughing. "My name is Eric and I am a rapper of a member of N.W.A.
"OH MY GOD!!!! I love y'all and I love you and how are you?" Chastity said with excitement and couldn't stop looking at him because he was short and sexy. "I'm doing good baby and just here looking at stuff, that's all and I think you're cute yourself and that was me that I keep looking at you. Chastity was giggling to herself and looking so happy and attractive like he was to her. "May I get a autograph, Eazy "? Eazy pulled out a pen and signed the paper. Eazy gave her the paper and it had his phone number on it. "Call me sometime baby", Eazy said. "Okay I will later". Chastity said still being attractive. "OK that'll work and what's your name"? Eazy said. "My name is Chastity".

I'm sorry that I been inactive because I didn't want to update anymore bit this will be my last update and I will make the next chapter next week. Enjoy!! This picture up there is the attractive face!!