Chapter-3

They came out of the lift and went outside to the parking area..

Nandini: i will take a taxi..

Manik held her arms and walked pullin her towards his car..

Nandini: manik choro mujhe..

He opened the door of the front seat and made nandini sit inside..

Nandini: monster manik malhotra banna hi parta hain..

Manik came and sat on the driver's seat..

Manik: seat belt lagao..

Nandini: mene kaha na i can go alone..

Manik moved towards her and pulled her seatbelt..
Nandini closed her eyes as she thought he was about to kiss her..his face was so close..she could sense him close to her very easily..manik looked at nandini and then at her lips..her eyes were closed and there was a spread of tension and nervousness around her face..manik smiled and pulled the seatbelt..his hands touched her stomach and nandini could hear the clutch sound of the seatbelt..

She opened her eyes..manik's face was still close to hers...manik looked at her smiling

Manik: you thought i was going to kiss you?

Nandini: noo..nothing like that..

Manik: are u sure?

Nandini: haan..

Manik went back to his seat with a smirk on his face and started driving..

They both did not open their mouth for even once..what was there to say from nandini's side?

Nandini's pov: he should say something..he is the one who does all of these and take my breathe away! Why should i? But what would he say? I think he hates me! I mean i was harshad's bestfriend..his biggest enemy..so what now i know what harshad is? I was still his friend na.. Yes nandini! He hates you! Thats the feeling you see in his eyes! Hate for you..

Manik's pov: manik malhotra control yourself! Why does my steps automatically move towards her when she is around? God this girl has troubled me! 

Suddenly both of their thoughts broke as their phone started ringing..

They looked at each other and then picked up the phone

Nandini: hello

Abhimanyu: come to my villa 69! Noww

Nandini: abhii? I cant come now?

Manik on the other side

Manik: hello

Mukti: haan manik come to villa 69 now!

Manik: okayy! Coming..

Nandini: i cant abhi..what will i say to chachi?

Abhimanyu: chachi se mene baat karliya hain..she gave permission..now come

Nandini: what? Chachi gave me permission to go toa nightclub?

Abhimanyu: areh i said navya's party

Nandini: wow abhimanyu! I dont lie to chachi.

Manik laughed softly hearing this and nandini looked at him giving an angry look..

Abhimanyu: mujhe kuch nehi pata u r coming..

Nandini: acha fine..

Nandini cut the phone

Manik: so u r going?

Nandini: yess..

Manik: did u ever go to a club before?