Chapter-1

Characters:

Manik malhotra-(22 years old) a very famous singer..he has his own band of fab5 as well as a media company run by him and his friends! He is handsome,charming,loving,not so friendly with everyone but with his friends he is completely different and he has anger issues which goes out of control! He has a huge fan following and the girls are crazy for him! Single and not at all interested in relationships or as he says he didnt find the perfect one yet! His father is the only person he looks up to and hates his mother nyonika malhotra! Circumstances and his childhood memories makes him Rude to most of the people around him and he believes everything in this world is about give and take!

Nandini murthy-(21 years old) a classical singer born in america but raised in mangalore after her parent's died! She is bubbly,sweet,cute,caring,beautiful and a very kind person who believes in spreading love around her! Nandini lives with her chacha,chachi and small brother rishabh at mumbai.. She is doing internship in a media company..

Cabir thakur- drummer of the group fab5! He is partner of the media company along with manik and dhruv! Cabir is fun loving,has an amazing sense of humour,loves cracking jokes and irritating manik by trying to hook him up with girls! He is the joker of their group who makes everyone laugh! Cabir's life is a bit messed up too..he is searching for the perfect guy for himself and to run away with that guy to america to get married! Cabir's mother could not accept him which is why cabir stays with manik sharing a house!

Navya naveli- a classic piece of drama! She loves to be extra dramatic,a fun loving girl who loves to joke around and very dumb at times! She is nandini's childhood bestfriend!
Her other bestfriend is mukti whom she met at college! These two are the girls she cant live without talking to.

Alya saxena- The hot girl of the band fab5 who playe keyboard! She is dating dhruv since her college days! Pretty friendly with people around and a very sweet girl to the people she liked but a bad bitch to the people she disliked!

Dhruv vedant- band member of fab5! Owner of a media company along with manik and cabir! Dating alya saxena and madly in love with her and he tries his best to keep problems away from their relationship though they keep coming and with parience he solves them! He is a very calm person and the peacemaker of his group!

Mukti vardhan- member of the fab5 group! She is fun loving and crazy and loves adventures! Dating abhimanyu for some years!

Abhimanyu- a fun guy to be around! Loves joking around and making everyone laugh! His bestfriends are nandini,aryamam and navya! He works at an rj station and he is also a pub singer!

Aryaman- a very cute boy and girls are crazy for him for his looks! He is working on his father's company! Loves hanging around and partying with his friends!

The other characters are all from ky2 and will come across in the story!

----------------------------------------------

One fine day-

Nandini jumped up from her bed and ran to the washroom to take a shower! She took a quick shower and wore a red tops with black pants and came out running to her room! Nandini stood infront of the mirror wearing her small redstone earings

Nandini: aiyappa yeh kharus boss will kill me today! Kyu late ho jate ho nandini? This aryaman and his parties and my hangover the day after! Aiyappa aaj please bachalena phir kabhi i wont be late! Ek kaam karna aaj uss kharus monster ko office hi maat lana! I dont want to see his face..bata nehi kya problem hain..ek pal mujhe daatte hain aur dusre pal mujhe ghur te hain..aur mujhe kya ho jata hain jab uske samne jata hoon? 
(Nandini looked at the clock) offo nandini..chall..