Chapter 1

"Wake up, Y/N! You need to collect strawberries near Mt. Ebott!" You hear your mon call you. You didn't want to. Too tired.
"5 more minutes!" You call back. It was the year 201x, and in 201X, 5 minutes usually means 5 hours.
"Enough of your games, Y/N! Your such a lazy- bones!" She yells to you. You reluctantly got up, threw fresh clothes on and a black cloak and head for the kitchen.
"Up finally? Take this basket and go get those strawberries! I'm making strawberry pie after we have dinner, which is spaghetti." You see your mom standing in the kitchen doorway, tapping her foot and smiling.
You pick up the basket at the end of the table and open the front door. "Bye mom." You sighed and walked out. The morning air was cool, although it was still a lite dark, you thought it was beautiful.
You stood there a moment, taking in the scenery. You snap back into reality and start walking.
Once you reached Mt. Ebott, you see something shine and glow once, then the light faded slowly.
Your curiosity got the best of you. You walked into the cave, looking for anything that glowed. You found a couple, but they were useless crystals.
Suddenly, you trip over a dead tree root, and fell into a hole. Everything went black.
You awoke in a dark area... The only light coming from the center of the room. In the light sat a flower. It had eyes and a wide, smiling mouth.
"Hi, I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower! You must be Y/N, right?"
Your face turns white, but you nod towards the flower. It smiles at you and starts talking again. "Fell down here? You might need someone to tell you how the underworld works," It smiles at you innocently... A little too innocently ", well, here you battle monsters with LV. What's LV? Why, it's LOVE of course! You see that heart?"
You looked in the air above you. Although it was small, you could see the designs of the heart. "That's your soul! You fight with it. Here! I have plenty of LOVE! I'll share some with you!"
Suddenly, your "soul" was trapped in a box. "You get love by collecting 'Friendliness Pellets". Here we go! Collect as many as you can!" The "Pellets" were now coming towards you, blocking your every escape, so you had no choice but to trust him.
As soon as you touched one, it took away some life.
You look at Flowey horrified. In place of his eyes were red dots, and he now had razor sharp teeth. "You idiot!" He cackled. "You think Monsters are this nice? In the underworld, it's either kill or be KILLED! Why would anyone pass up an opportunity like this? DIE!" He shrieked.
A circle of Pellets swarmed you, and you were frightened. But before any touched you, someone threw a rock at Flowey and threw him back.
He limply crawled away into the darkness.
You look at the thing. "Hi! I'm Toriel. You must be Y/N." It said.

How'd you like it? Enjoy chapter 2 coming soon! Peace, Undertalers! - Author