Sky's Sister

Sky's POV
Jin had gone solo, so we need someone else around to record with. "Sis come on, you'll make a lot of new friends." I said into my phone. "You know I'm a shy person." Y/n said. "Peweese! Pwetty Pewese?" I said sounding like a 3 year old. "Fine." She said. "YAY!!" I screamed,"Thanks sis."
~time skip to the day you get there~
Ross' POV (why not?)
I got to go with Adam to pick up his sister, y/n. "What's she look like?" I asked. "You'll see." Adam said smiling. When we got there I saw someone who was beautiful, she was walking over to us, "Hi Adam!" She said. "Hey sis, this is Ross." Adam said pointing to me. "Hi I'm y/n, nice to meet you." She said smiling. "Hi, nice to meet you." I said smiling back.
~time skip to the Offices~
Max's POV
Adam's sister is coming to the Offices. I can't wait to meet her. "Guys can you come here?" Adam yelled. We all ran to him and his sister. "So y/n this is Barney, this is Tim Tim, and this is Max." Adam said pointing at each of us. "Hi I'm y/n." She waved, she looked shy. "I'ms the Barneys." Barney said. Y/n giggled at his accent. "I'm Max." I said. "And I'm Tim Tim." Tim Tim said. "Max can you show her around?" Adam asked, "I have to record a Do not laugh." Then everyone left. "So this is where your office will be." I said showing her Jin's old office. "Cool!" She said, spinning around on the chair that was in the middle of the room. "So um... This'll sound weird, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. "No. Why?" She replied. "I don't know." I said "Are good with computers?" "Yes I am." She said.

Yay! Max x reader! I will continue this. So slap that vote button, and comment down below, what's your favorite thing about Sky's sunglasses. :3 (the references are real!!)
Bye, ninja academy students!!