Getting ready for the date

3rd POV
You talked to Maria and became really good friends. Now you were talking with Maria and Aleasa. "So you have a date tonight?" Maria asked. "Yep, with Max." You say. "Oh, Max is my brother." Maria says. "What? I thought Aleasa is your sister." You say. "Well she's my step-sister, me and Max got separated because of our parents." Maria said. "Ok then..." You say. Then you guys hear the door bell. Maria got up and yelled "I'LL GET IT!" You giggle as she ran to the door. Max came through the door, "Hey baby sister." "I'M NOT THAT MUCH YOUNGER THAN YOU MAX!" Maria yelled. "Yeah, but you're still like 10 seconds younger than me." Max said. "Wait your twins?!" You ask. "Oh yeah, forgot to introduce you too my baby sister." Max said stretching the word baby just to annoy Maria. "Oh shut up!" Maria said. Everyone laughed. "Come on! It not funny!" Maria said. "Where are we going?" Adam said laughing. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'M GOING HOME!!" Maria yelled stomping out of the door. "Ok y/n ready to go?" Max asked you. "I just need another outfit." You say. Then Aleasa helped you with getting an outfit. You had a f/c long sweater on with black leggings and converse shoes. (What ever color it doesn't really matter) When you came out of the room you were staying in at Adam's house. Max took one look at you and said, "Wow." You giggle, "Now I'm ready to go." "Let's go!" Max said.

Next chappie when ur at date.
Ok BYEEEEEEEEEE!!☺☺