“yea, i’ll come with!”

me and marcus thundered up the stairs, we grew up together, he always has

SOMETHING to wear, in my room,

i pulled on an oversized sweater with a matching belt, long leggings, knee high converse, and brushed out my hair, marcus is here, he will do my hair!

“markie poo!”

“oh god what do you want?”

“will you do my hair?”

“ughh fine, if you play green day and one direction!”

“Yay! wait, you're gonna make me listen to my mum and dad sing?”

he nodded and pointed to between his legs, so he could do my hair, you dirty minded children!

he was in dark jeans and a baggy t-shirt, i noticed our colors matched, is that on purpose?

MARCUS POV

i watched her, out of the corner of my eye as i got dressed, i have a special drawer at her house, i saw her pull on a light blue sweater and dark leggings, so dark jeans and a light colored shirt, easy enough!

yes, i made us match on purpose! i care so much for her, everything about her gets me breathless, her laugh, her smile, her hair, her light blue eyes, she is my whole world, when she calls me up in the middle of the night crying, it kills me, i die a little inside.

“markie poo!”

“oh god, what do you want?”

“will you do my hair?”

oh god, he strawberry scented hair is gonna be the death of me!

“ughh fine, if you play Green day and one direction!”

“Yay! wait, you're gonna make me listen to my mum and dad sing?”

i nodded and sat on the bed and pointed between my legs, any contact with her is good, i get tingles and a warm feeling in my gut, she is intoxicating, i know we're best friends and all but i cant help it!

every guy in school likes her, i have NO chance... time to discreetly ask her advice...

“hey, belle?”

“yea?”

“i need help”

“with what?”

“umm, there is this girl i like but i dont think she likes me back and i dont wanna tell her and everything be awkward, i can’t lose her”

“well, maybe you should see how she acts around you, does she hug you alot, longer than a normal hug?”

“umm, yea a little longer than a normal hug, i guess”

“does she stare at you, at random times?”

“yea, sometimes,”

she was looking at me like she wanted to know who it was

“i’m not telling”

“okay, does she, touch you like, this?”

she grabbed my hand and rubbed it the way she does, it kills me inside

“y-yes”

she nodded,

“she is either REALLY flirty or she has a crush on you, now lets go to the mall!”

i just nodded, i still felt her touch on my hand, it felt amazing

i walked out of her bedroom, she was already at the door, damn she is fast!