You can't let go... ×Shawn Mendes

A/N so yeahhh... SHAWN FREAKING MENDES IMAGINE I FINALLY HAVE TIME TO REWRITE!! Im on my bus tho...

"OHMYGOSH SHAAWWWNNNN!!!" I shrieked. Shawn kept tickling my sides, and honestly I felt like I was honestly about to pee.
"I know what yo--"  Shawns phone started ringing. ((ik ik. His own song is his own ringtone.)) He answered it with a "Hey babe." It was his New girlfriend. You and Shawn were best friends and have been since the 1st grade.  You and Shawn were currently in New York because Shawn got to preform in the FREAKING MACYS PARADE!!!! He invited you to go because you and him made a promise that if either of you got big, you would always invite the other. But from the start you knew he was going places. And his girlfriend, Alissa, couldn't go because she also had a show to preform at in Boston.

You excused yourself from the room yall were in. You went in the living room area of the hotel and laid on the couche. Suddenly you heard Shawn stop talking and giggling. You weren't really listening to what he was saying, but you heard the tone change. Then... you started listening because you knew something was up. "But k can't just do that. Shes my beat friend and she's already here, and--" "okay, I'll tell her." You heard shawn say under his breath. "Bye hun, I love you too." You heard him throw his phone on the bed. "Hey. Y/N can we talk for a bit." Shawn said, it's not that he was sad, but, upset. ((If that makes sense)) You set your phone down. Your heart started getting frightened. You sat on the bed. "Heyy. So what's up?" You looked him in the eye. "Well, Allisa's show was rescheduled so she can make it to the parade. And I can only invite one person to be in the parade with me... and--" you cut him off. You thought about your promise you Both had made in the past. "Its okay, you wanna bring Alissa, your girlfriend, that you love. Its cool." You felt betrayed, your face burning. But Shawn will be happy. "Wait, so your not mad?" "No! I'll just be in the front if the crowd yelling and cheering you  on." You told him forcing out a laugh. "Afterwards we'll go iceskating. I promise." Shawn winked his eye at me. It somewhat made me feel better.

****fast forward to the parade****

Ugg. So my bus stop has arrived. This will be part one. Hopefully I can get part 2 done soon. Before Wednesday? :)