When he's jealous

~ Natsu ~

     You were at the guild hall drinking a (favorite drink) and trying to ignore Natsu and Gray arguing
     "YOU CAN'T WIN ME, ICE PRINCESS"
     "OH LET'S SEE THAT, FLAME HEAD"
     You sighed when you heard battle sounds "oh my god..."
      After some explosions and master yelling, you saw Gray sitting next to you from the corner of your eye "yo" he said "hey" he just sat with you but after a few seconds he talked "am, (Y/N)" you turned to him "yeah?" "why are you with Natsu? I mean, you don't want someone more... Mature?" you raised an eyebrow "Natsu is mature... In his own way... But who else should I be with?" Gray cleared his throat awkwardly and started to approach you "someone like..." "OI ICE FAIRY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY GIRL?!" you just heard a 'fire dragon punch' and Gray went flying and smashed on the wall, Natsu sat next to you and wrapped an arm around you waist and nuzzled his nose on you hair "mine"

~ Gray ~

     You were part of team Natsu and you guys were on a mission with Lyon and Cheria from Lamia Scale. Lyon was stunned when he saw you but didn't know that you were Gray's girlfriend
     "Hey, (Y/N)!" he sat next to you and grinned while you guys stopped walking to have a break
     "Hey" you smiled back
     "Soo... Are you going to do something after we finish the mission?" "no, I don't have plans... Why?" his smiled widely "I thought we could maybe go out... Like the two of us..." you were a bit surprised and tried to explain that you were dating Gray "Lyon, I'm Gray's--" "Lyon" you two looked behind you and froze when you saw Gray with a scary dark aura "talk to my girlfriend again and I will froze your balls... Then break it" he narrowed his eyes and started to make some ice on his hand, Lyon was pale in fear and went to sit next to Natsu. Gray sat next to you and placed an arm around your shoulder like nothing happened, he looked at you and blinked "what? Do you think I was going to watch and do nothing? Only I can go out with you" "you know that I wasn't going to say yes, right?" he blushed and looked away "pfft of course I knew... Just making sure..."

~ Laxus ~

     You were training with Freed and you two were battling. Suddenly he tried to use his sword on you but he stumbled and fell on top of you "ouch..." you said and opened your eyes to see Freed's green ones, he blushed and was going to stand up but a lighting hit him and he smashed on a tree "OMG FREED ARE YOU OKAY?!" he looked at you and nodded, you left eye twitched knowing perfectly who did that

~ Later ~

     "Laxus"
     "Hn?"
     "Why you threw a lighting at Freed?"
     "I didn't" he looked at you innocently and you narrowed you eyes "oh, really? So where the hell a random lighting came from?" he just shrugged "maybe he was on the wrong place at the wrong hour" you rose an eyebrow but your eyes widened and you smirked "were you jealous..?" he looked away from you to hide his blush "no" you chuckled and kissed his cheek "aww don't get jealous I only have eyes for you"

~ Rogue ~

     You, Rogue and Froach were at the library and you were teaching Froach how to read some kanjis, Rogue was fine with that, before you started to give Froach TOO MUCH attention
     "And this one, (Y/N)?"
     "Hmm... That's 'sweet olive'"
     "Sweet olive..."
      "(Y/--"
      "Ah! And this one?"
      "That's..."
      "(Y/--"
      "What about..."
     Rogue sighed after his attempts to get your attention and just watched you teaching Froach with a pout

~ Later ~

     You three got out from the library and you noticed that Rogue was more silent then his normal self "hey, Rogue?" "Hn?" he replied not looking at you making you frown but suddenly smirked "were you jealous because I was giving more attention to Froach then you?" he looked at you blushing "n-nonsense! I-I wasn't j-jealous! You just could had give me more attention..." you wrapped you arm around his "sure sure sorry" you kissed his cheek and he muttered an 'I wasn't jealous'