New love.

You flipped out bowser's cluches. And just stood there as he attacked. He quickly tried to grab Peach and tied her up.
After a few seconds he flew away in his clown car. He was almost gone in a minute.. Mario quickly ran after bowser.
You quietly ran after him. You thought of the big adventure a-head of you. You ran back. And re-thinked. You quickly
Creaked open your door to your house and closed it. You quickly sat in the corner. And started to tear up..
Why today? You thought. You unpacked your suit case and looked through it. One the things in their was a album. Filled with old pictures.. You quickly teared up at the sight of old pics of your old town. You closed it and opened the door. To see a crowd of toads.. After many hours. Mario had returned. You saw as he got tons of thank-you's and all the fame.
Yes, you did feel bad for Luigi.. But. Mario was the one who noticed you first.. And he was kind from the start,
You quickly ran up to him and hugged him. Thinking "I'm glad your ok!" He blushed and smiled. Peach came running up to you and ressured you that the kingdom was ok, you sighed happily. You quickly glanced at Mario before he left with peach to the castle. You quickly ran to him and mumbled "I love you." He quickly just said "bye!" And sighed and left.  You thought "Maybe if I had talked louder.." You slowly sighed and walked home. Night was coming soon. The party was soon... About a few minutes later the party was starting. You quickly ran inside glancing at bright lights. And many people dancing. You quickly tired to see Mario. You quickly did.. But he was Kissing peach, you quickly dropped a single tear and sat one bench alone..