New house.

You silently mumbled Luigi and greeted him back. Peach glanced at your ounce again and pulled you forward a princess. She was dressed in a orange-yellow dress. Added with some brown hair pointing up. She turned around and quickly hugged you. "Hey!! I'm princess Daisy!" The girl quickly greeted you. You quickly got out of her tight grip.
For a princess, she has a tight grip! You thought. Soonly after meeting friends. You ran to the castle and slumped down on a bed. You were just staying in a guest room, until your house was done. A knock came from your door. Mario suddenly appeared to check on you. He started to talk on about how Bowser attacked. And all that bad stuff. You didn't worry though. Mario didn't either. He walked out and smiled. You were still slumped on the bed. You started to wander around the castle. When suddenly a smiling peach ran towards you. She quickly said "Your house is done!" She said smiling. You started to grin as peach pulled you to the village. And quickly pulled you to the house. You creaked the door open and glanced inside to see bright lights, and all your stuff arranged, you quickly ran to your bed and slumped on it. It wasn't long until peach added "You have to work!" She said pulling you up. You quickly frowned. Peach quickly added that "But! Their is a party tonight!" She said grinning. Your frown turned into a big smile. Peach quickly left. After hours of waiting for vistors, Mario and Luigi came. They both said "Hey! We just thought we'd stop bye..". Luigi sadly had to leave. It was just you and your new "Crush". You both talked a little. But Mario soon had to break the news "He was dating peach.."
Your feelings for him quickly grew larger. You just didn't say anything. Mario soon left.
It was just you. You were still slumped on your bed and watched T.V. You sighed for that it was boring being new..
Their was a HUGE FLAW.. Bowser attacked all- the time.. You were just wating for him to attack..
Quickly you heard screamed and ships booming outside. He was attacking..
You sadly saw Mario getting hurt. You ran outside and screamed "GET AWAY FROM HIM!".
Running to bowser. He quickly dropped Mario. And picked you up.
You gave him a sly grin. And you jumped out and kicked him doing a flip.