Chapter XXVII

Frank abruptly stood up, a pissed off glare covering his face. "Don't you fucking dare."

Billie looked at him, then at Gerard, his hands clammy and fidgety at his side. "You told me something I never wanted to hear- something that I'd never imagine coming out of your mouth. Now, I wish I would've killed you when I had the chance..." His voice was cold and emotionless but his eyes held so much sadness and sorrow. "What you told me, I can't keep that to myself- you were trapping yourself and pretty much setting yourself up when you told me...Gerard I-"

He was cut off when Frank jumped at him, sending the flying to the ground. "You will not tell Gerard anything! I'll kill you before you have the chance to even lay a fucking hand on me!"

Frank went to punch Billie in the face when in a few swift movements Gerard got up and yanked him off Billie. "Stop fighting. Can't you two ever stop?"

Billie got up from the ground and dusted himself off, "I'm trying to be civil! Frank is a fucking cunt and deserves to die f-for..."

"Billie- what? Tell me," Gerard said when he noticed the hesitance in Billie's voice and posture. "A-are you okay?"

He shrugged suddenly, his gaze shifting from a glare at Frank to the ground. "There's a chance you won't believe me.."

"You never know if -"

"Shut the fuck up, Gerard. Obviously he doesn't want to tell you!" Frank snapped, and in seconds time realized what he said and slapped his hand over his mouth. "I uh, I mean.."

"That's just fucking it!" Billie cried out. "He's playing with you Gerard! He doesn't love you- he never did, he told me all of this and even told me he was straight, this whole time he was acting and pretending and just plain bored!" He probably sounded like a mad man but it needed to be said.

"He's lying," Frank rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. "I love you so much and if you're even stupid enough to believe I don't then-"

"I think I believe Billie," Gerard stated. "If you loved me you wouldn't call me stupid and you wouldn't tell me to 'shut the fuck up'. Frank why would you do this?" He asked, he seemed suddenly worn out and sad. "I love you and- you never loved me?"

"I-" Frank stuttered and looked hopelessly over at Billie. "I was bored one day and I'm sorry- you're just too fucking gullible..."

"You fucking ruined my life!" Gerard screamed, tears blurring his vision. "I can't eat with my family and I can't fucking leave my room during the day all because you were bored?" Gerard started lashing out and he was over it as his fingers wrapped around Frank's throat and tightened them. "You sure go along way to make sure you aren't bored, huh?" Gerard mumbled. He stood up, his fingers I latching before he aimed a hard kick to the side of Frank's ribs. "I hope you're satisfied, Frank. Fuck you and you're goddamned lifestyle." Gerard left the room with a slam of the door.

"Now...fucking look what you did!" Frank wheezed as he tried to catch his breath. "He's mad at me!"

"Oh, I wonder why," Billie rolled his eyes. "I wish he would have killed you while I watched."

Frank got up off the ground, "You keep saying you want to kill me but when are you actually gonna do it? Are you all just tough words? C'mon, show me what you can do."

Billie narrowed his eyes, "I wouldn't be to ecstatic if I were you..."

"You can't do nothing!" Frank challenged, "Fucking stupid feelings for an idiot guy messed that up for you- you're weak and pathetic just like any other human!"

"I'm not soulless like you are, Frank. I'm not scared to like someone in fear that I'll lose strength- that doesn't actually work like that and if you think it does then your just as well..."

Frank scoffed, "Fucking kill me then! I told you once and I'll tell you again, I don't want to be a vampire and you made Gerard mad at me, what else do I have to live for?" Frank asked in pure bitterness.

Billie went to go at him when something stopped him. "I thought-" He saw the look in Frank's eyes. "I thought you hated Gerard."

He sighed, "I don't hate Gerard, I like him a lot, he's cool and not to mention beautiful but o just don't love him..." Frank sat down and let out a sound of defeat. "And now I'll doubt he'll ever even talk to me again..."

The two boys sat in silence until it was broken with the shuffling sound of metal.

Billie looked down to see a gun in Frank's hands, "I um...I stole it from my dad thinking I was gonna kill you today so that you wouldn't tell Gerard anything. Looking back at that, it backfired obviously."

Billie gulped as he stared at the gun, "How can that gun kill me? The bullets wouldn't do anything but cause a measly wound.."

"The bullet," Frank winked and tapped the gun against the side of his head, making Billie flinch. "It's a wooden bullet, meant to shoot wherever on the body but um...can I ask you to do something for me?"

Billie nodded slowly, unsure of what he was agreeing to.

Frank reached up and grabbed Billie's hands before placing the gun in them, "I can't deal with what I've done over the past few months Billie. I've forced myself to go along with my own plan of liking Gerard and even loving him- hell, I've missed him and have had sex with him but uh...I think the fun ends here. You think?"

Billie nodded, he was getting more confused by the minute.

"I regret all of it, all of the shit I've put Gerard through and even..." Frank swallowed, "Turning him, I feel so sick, so twisted and I want you to stop all the pain it's causing me."

"W-what?" Billie asked, finally getting what Frank was hinting at. "You don't mean..."

"I uh...yeah. I do," Frank nodded. "Please tell Gerard I'm sorry?"

Billie sighed, "Yeah Frank. I can do that."

"Can you shoot me too, then?" He asked with a shaky voice. "It will take away my immortality and all the shit I've caused Gerard- just please...one last thing, for me, shoot me."

"Where?" Billie asked, of course he was happy to oblige to this. This is what he's wanted for a long time, but it just- why was Frank giving up so easily?

Frank grabbed Billie's hand and pulled it closer to him before opening his mouth, "Shoot me, send the bullet through the back of me head."

Billie took a deep breath and gave a quick nod before pulling the trigger and going death momentarily as the gun shot, Frank fell backwards and there was a lot of blood.

Billie could hear the ringing in his ears as he looked down at Frank. His eyes were wide and dead and blood surrounded the area.

He killed Frank, he actually fucking did it.

"Billie what the hell-" Gerard was at the door and he stopped, his mouth open as his let out a cry. "Oh my god!"

"Gerard, what's wrong- what the hell?!" Mikey and his parents were at the door as Gerard turned and buried his head in Mikey's shoulder.

"I'm calling the cops!" His mother said and ran downstairs.

Billie stared in shock as he threw the gun down and ran, he ran for his life. The cops wouldn't catch him, in fact, no one would ever find him again.

An epilogue will be up shortly

XoMikey