Chapter VIII

Never in a million years did Gerard ever think he would be making a bet to whether or not he could kill a man with his teeth.

But in those million years, Gerard had once been a sane man (boy) in charge of his own body and actions. That though, had stopped not that long ago.

It was weird. The sight of 'two teenaged' boys eating human flesh in the middle of woods/forest. Weird wouldn't exactly be the word most people used per say, more like fucking creepy as fuck, yeah.

It was more then obvious with whatever was possessing Gerard (whether it was Frank's 'black magic' shit or some coincidence that came with the existence of Gerard. It was more then some teenager. No, it was something much much worse.

Frank didn't know what it was and Gerard didn't know what it was. But it was definite in more ways then one that it was here to stay and quite cozy at that.

Fucking wonderful, right?

"Are you okay?" Frank asked suddenly right behind Gerard, his lips almost touching his earlobes.

Gerard said nothing and only started shaking, not like a shivering from the cold shake, but like a "I'M BEING FUCKING POSSESSED" type of shake. Whatever that looked like.

He spazzed, his eyes glowed a bright and piercing white and then he collapsed to the ground all in a matter of seconds.

Creepy ass demons wanting to make their presence clear, Frank sighed, unbelievable.

Frank knelt down and pressed two fingers to his neck. Gerard was alive...but had a slow pause between his breaths and heartbeat.

But he'd be okay.

Frank sat down next to Gerard's limp body and reached over to grab his restless hand to hold in his. Yeah, he'd be okay.

-

When Gerard woke up, he found himself in his bedroom, and that scared him. He'd slept - he actually fucking got some sleep!

Gerard didn't know whether he should cry or cheer. Even though he fainted, it was still him closing his eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

He sat up and looked around the room for a minute before getting up and making his way out the bedroom door.

"Mom?" He asked, walking down the stairs.

Her head popped out from the kitchen, making Gerard jump and stare her way with wide eyes. "Yes Gerard?"

"Um.." Gerard faltered, walking into the same room his mother was in. "How did I get home?"

"Oh, that creepy boy carried you home," She smiled and continued cooking whatever she was making.

By creepy she most likely meant Frank - Gerard deadpanned, staring at his mother with disinterest and sitting in a chair at the table. "He's not creepy mom."

"You tell that to your dad and brother, they'll tell you differently. Gerard," She clicked her tongue and turned around. "I don't think you should hang around with him anymore."

It took a moment for Gerard to register what his mom just told him, then when it finally reached his head, he glared. "No."

She stepped back, looking genuinely offended. "Excuse me, Gerard?" He has never once disobeyed her. So it was definitely a surprise.

"I said no, mom." He stood up and scowled, "He's the only friend I have and he cares about me!"

She scoffed, "You could get friends if you wanted too - you just never do. And what is that?" She pointed the faded hand marks around his neck and the blood spots on his chin.

He wiped his face. "They weren't from Frank - I got into a fight."

It wasn't all that much of a lie - he was just stretching the truth and before she could say another thing, he was stomping away and slamming the door harder then necessary.

-

"Are you normal?" A tiny voice asked from the other side of the locked door. "I don't want you to kill me or anything so..."

Gerard rolled his eyes and crumpled up his paper before chucking it across the room, "Yeah, whatever." He honestly did not know what Mikey meant when he said that but he was gonna go along with it anyway.

Mikey entered the room with a shy look, "I haven't actually talked to my brother in a while..."

"Uh...okay?" Gerard seemed confused, they've been talking - the talks have been Mikey insulting him but same difference.

"It's just that..." Mikey trailed off, his hands wringing together uncomfortably as he walked cautiously further into the room to sit down on the bed. "You've been so different lately, Gee. It scares me. When you get mad - which is quite often - your eyes turn scary colors and you vibrate and your so...violent."

Gerard shrugged. "I don't see where your coming from."

"What?" Mikey asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I don't remember doing any of this. Are you sure your not sick?" Gerard went to feel his forehead but Mikey pushed him away.

"I'm not sick, Gee," Mikey sighed quietly. "Frank's messing around with you -"

"What? Of course not!" Gerard gasped angrily. "Why does everyone have something against Frank?"

Mikey stood up angrily as well, the two brothers glaring at each other. "Because we have a reason to! He's messing with your head and your letting him!"

Gerard's nose twitched, "Shut your fucking mouth!"

Mikey sighed, looking at the ground and nodding before making his way to the door. "I love you Gerard - at least try to remember that?"

Gerard frowned and gave a slight nod, "I love you too, Mikey."

-

"This family of yours is pissing me off, Gerard." Frank blurted, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned against the wall.

"What do you mean?" Gerard asked innocently.

Frank seethed, "Don't you agree? They all hate me, that's not right."

He gave Gerard a concentrated and stern look before he nodded and looked down at his feet. "They can be annoying, I guess. But they mean wel - yeah..." He sighed. "Them son of a bitches."

Frank chuckled. "I didn't exactly mean that..."

"Then what the fuck do you mean?!" Gerard snapped angrily.

"Don't you -"

"What?" Gerard yelled, "Yell at you? Raise my voice? You can't fucking tell me what tø do!"

Frank was close to slapping Gerard across the face before Gerard grabbed ahold of his arms and pinned him to the bed. "I'm not letting you control me anymore."

That was the last thing said before Gerard smashed his lips to Frank's and was glad when he wasn't pushed off or fought against.

So...should they have sex or is that to soon? I might leave it up to you and you can imagine whatever your happy little heart desires