Chapter XXII

Gerard hadn't bothered coming out of his room that night, he wasn't hungry and he didn't know how to explain anything to anybody so why waste time in trying to do so?

But it kind of sucked because he couldn't sleep but he knew he was able to- he'd seen movies that showed otherwise but this was real life and he could. But he was wide awake and his body showed no sign in becoming dead - I mean, even more dead- to the world.

"Hey Gerard.." Mikey whispered from the doorway, it was kind of hard to see him in the darkness since there wasn't any source of light, but Gerard could make out his figure clearer then he should be able to and he sat up in the bed, staring across the room at his brother.

"Yeah Mikey?" Gerard wondered, only an audible mumble escaping his lips.

"You're not going to kill me are you?" He asked quietly and somewhat fearfully.

"What? Of course not- what would make you think of such a thing?" Gerard asked. "Why would I kill you?"

"Gerard, I know you're the same as Frank now. I fucking hate it- but you are and you may be able to hide the teeth from mom but not from me-"

"What's you're point, then?" Gerard asked with a bored yawn.

"I don't want you to come near me. Stay away from me and my friends or I'll find a way to hurt you- especially if you become anything like that monster you seem to love."

That was the end of the conversation as Mikey turned and shut the door behind him, his footsteps getting quieter and quieter as he went back to his own room.

Who said anything about love? That's not the point, Gerard sighed and looked down at his pale hands. His brother wanted nothing to do with him..would Frank still like him tomorrow?

Would Billie ever bother coming around again? Gerard stood up and walked over to his window, staring out it and contemplating on one of two things; going to see Frank or fucking murdering the whole town because he wasn't feeling all that well right now..

"Screw it," He mumbled and opened the window as he jumped out and broke out into a run for Frank's house.

-

"Would you kill me?" Brendon asked suddenly, making Billie look up from his computer- in which he uses to stalk his victims (well, that's what Brendon seemed to think).

"What?" Billie asked. "Where did this come from?"

Brendon shrugged, "You're kind of an ass so I wouldn't put it past you."

"Why are you in my room?" Billie asked, changing the topic. "Don't you have a boyfriend to be fucking or something?" Billie asked as he went searching through stuff on his desk.

Brendon swore he saw a hospital record or two and he wondered how the hell Billie had managed to get those but he ignored that and shrugged, "What Ryan and I do is none of your business and by the way- we aren't together, merely just very good friends."

"Yeah, and I'm not a fucking homosexual vampire," Billie grinned. "Get out of here you loser."

"Fine fine, I'll go. But I'm taking this as a no? You won't kill me because you love me that much."

Before Billie could argue the door was slammed and Brendon was climbing down the attic stairs.

Billie was gonna pay Gerard a visit tomorrow, he hadn't seen him since yesterday in the hospital. He wanted to see how far he could push Frank and if he could ruin anything between Frank and Gerard. Hm...Billie had grown quite fond of Gerard anyways so that'd come in handy for him.

-

Gerard snuck through Frank's window and the first thing he did was crawl onto his bed, the small but masculine figure beneath him moved slightly, responding to the sudden weight above him and Gerard giggled as he watched Frank's facial expressions when he moved on top of him.

Gerard leaned down and placed a light feathery kiss on on Frank's chin, trailing his mouth down his neck before he woke up, staring wide eyed at Gerard. "Gerard- what're you doing here?"

"I'm bored, I can't sleep, I'm hungry and I wanted to come wake you up," He answered.

"How do you know where I live?" Frank asked, he had never told Gerard.

"Don't know, now I think you need to help me with this hunger of mine or I don't think I'll be able to control myself any longer.." Gerard sighed, a seductive tone lacing his words as he smirked at Frank.

Frank gulped, wondering if it got hotter in the room or if it was just him. "W-what does that mean?" He never stuttered so he didn't know why he was doing it now. This wasn't like him.

Gerard licked his lips and lunged forward, his mouth latching onto Frank's neck, drawing blood. The red liquid dripped from his mouth, falling and running down Frank's chest as he let out a quiet whimper. "Gerard, c'mon."

"You'll come kill with me?!" Gerard said excitedly as he jumped off from Frank, the gesture making Frank sighed and stand up.

"We're not serial killers Gerard, don't make it sound so creepy."

"Technically we are," Gerard shrugged, watching Frank pull on whatever clothes he could find. "We kill people by drinking their blood- we are this close to being cannibals- if we ate the flesh but-"

"You've eaten flesh before," Frank noted.

"Yeah, but you made me. And honestly, it wasn't all that bad- you should try it some time," Gerard chuckled.

"You're so weird," Frank giggled and walked to the window, "Come on you. Let's get you fed."

-

Lindsey wasn't sure she'd ever meant a girl more beautiful then Jamia as she sat next to her on her couch. Out of the many years she had been alive, never has anyone compare to Jamia.

But she didn't feel the same way towards Lindsey. She was close, but silently fighting herself about what to think. She wanted to, but yet she liked Frank- who liked- and was dating Gerard. Was it dating? Lindsey and Jamia had no clue.

But it wasn't like she thought it was wrong or anything because she liked Lindsey so much- as a friend but was entirely sure if it went beyond that.

Lindsey was silently dying everyday at the uncomfortable silence between the two everyday. They talked, but not what they needed to talk about.

About how Lindsey was practically begging (internally but not externally) for Jamia to date her.

It just wasn't gonna happen and that killed her. Both of them.

"Please Jamia. It's been a week with you thinking. Why can't you be with me? Is the way I look? Dress? Are the skirts too short?"

"What? No- you're perfectly fine honey but it's just that- I really like Frank."

"But he's with Gerard..." Lindsey frowned.

"I-I know, but that's just the way it is.."

And that shattering noise was the sound of Lindsey's non-existent heart breaking.

I needed a chapter and needed stuff to write because this chapter is close to the end- this is the 22 chapter I think...

XoMky