1.

I closed my eyes, listening to the silence that was slowly eating away my sanity. Every night, Silence. Every morning, Silence. Every day, silence.

I climbed up from my position in the field and rose to my feet. No birds sang, no cars drove by. I was too afraid to make my own noise. To say hello. I was scared of what could've happen. Scared of what they told me would happen.

I slowly began to walk to the nearest town, my feet still aching from yesterday's walk. I almost wanted to hum, but instead I ended up listening to my messed up thoughts as they ran through my head. The sky was clear, allowing me to appreciate it's beauty. I don't know why I found the sky so fascinating, but I did. Every time I looked at it, it was like a mini escape from reality.

I continued to walk, the silence around me growing with each step. I wanted to scream out and break the way of life that was being followed. But I couldn't because I was too scared, I was too much of a coward. I stopped in my tracks, realising that I'd come in the wrong direction. "Come on, Jungkook, pay attention." I decided to listen to the voice in my head, as it is the only possible thing I can do.

I turned back around and began to trudge through the field in the opposite direction. My legs were already in pain but I refused to stop, I was too hungry. I hadn't eaten for two days and my stomach was beginning to get impatient. I continued forward, wiping the line of sweat that was forming on my forehead.

++

I arrived at the local town two hours later. My feet were bleeding from open blisters. My throat was dry and sore from the lack of water, and I felt like I was about to faint. I reached a bench, which was located just outside a small café. I fell down onto the wooden chair as my legs collapse. The exhaustion that I felt was too much. I struggled to keep my eyes open, so I curled into a ball and decided to sleep.

++

I woke up in fear. Someone was shaking me, someone I didn't know. I jumped up, but fell to the floor, my head not being able to take such sudden movement. The person approached me again, so I scrambled backwards, so far that I hit the empty roads. The person stopped, so I took this time to take in their features. Before me is a tall, slim boy. I could't deny his good looks, or the fact that his smile was very warm and comforting.

He put his hand out for me to grab. I hesitated for a moment, but the boy continued to smile so I took it and allowed him to pull me to my feet. I nodded as a quiet thank you, and he nodded back in appreciation. I smiled, before walking away, about to find a local toilet to use. I was stopped by the boy grabbing my wrist. I threw him a questioning look, and he frowned in response.

I tried to pull away from his grip, and he alloews me to-- much to my surprise. For some reason, him letting me leave so quickly only made me want to stay more. It was frustrating. The boy seemed to notice that I was still there and smiled even more. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the café.

The urge to go to the toilet instantly disappeared as the boy showed me all of the food that was on offer. My jaw dropped open, spit drooling down my chin. The boy silently laughed, and wiped it away before pulling me to a table. I was unsure as to why he was being so kind to me but I was too hungry to even think about it.

I ordered a huge pizza while the boy ordered some chicken.

--

A/N-

Yo

Hi

Adiós