Chapter 6.

~Christmas Eve~

Your POV

It was now only one day until Christmas, tomorrow you would be visiting your parents and your little brother Spencer, he was 13 and you absolutely loved him to pieces, well most of the time. You have an older sister Sadie who's 23 and won't make it for Christmas as she's in Paris getting a story for her journalist column or something. After seeing your parents you'd get to see Demi's family, it's been so long since you saw them, you saw Mads as the little sister you never had and she loved you the same. What you were most excited about was having Christmas morning and Boxing Day with Dems. This was your second Christmas with her and it was your favourite holiday, other than Halloween, so you lived for this season.

You woke up in Demi's arms, you smiled at the sight before placing a kiss on her forehead and moving out of her intense grip. You glanced back at her after getting off the bed before going into your bathroom and getting in the shower. Once out you wrapped the towel around your body walking back into your room, you looked up towards the bed to see Demi awake, lying in her side with her head resting on her hand, staring at you. "Damn, my girl is hot" you blushed at her words looking at your toes "Baby, drop your towel"
You looked up at her in shock
"What?"
"You heard me, drop it, I wanna get a better look" you simply shook your head. Demi got up walking intimidatingly towards your small frame glaring at you, she stopped right in front of you, reaching forwards and undoing your towel, dropping it to the ground below. You continued to look at your feet, you felt Demi's eyes all over your body, it lingered on your boobs as her fingers lingered on your hips, she embraced your curves and the soft feel of your skin. She removed one hand and lifted your chin with it forcing you to look in her eyes, for a second she just stared, before eventually allowing her lips to roughly yet passionately crash into yours, tangling her fingers in your hair. You kissed back. After a while you pulled apart and Demi winked at you, slapping your ass and walking into the bathroom to shower herself. You blushed and walked into your closet.

After choosing your outfit you got dressed and went over to your dresser, sitting down and beginning to apply your makeup when Demi walked in "hmm no makeup today" she said wrapping her arms around your waist and crouching down
"but"
"no buts, I want you to be a fresh faced beauty today okay? please for me?" you looked at her eyes and signature pout in the mirror and gave in, grabbing a wipe and wiping off the small amount of foundation you had already applied. She smiled at the site and kissed your cheek thanking you before picking her own outfit and getting ready. You put your hair in two French plaits tying them at the bottom, which rested level with your hip and smiled at yourself. You found out your Uggs and carried them downstairs, leaving them at the bottom ready to put on and go.

You walked into the kitchen making yourself some toast and added butter and marmite on top, something Demi hated but you loved. You made yourself tea and walked into the lounge switching on the tv and leaving Demi to make her own breakfast. You turned on the news but quickly changed the channel to something that was a slight bit more interesting to you. CBBC. Yes it was for kids but so what? It was childish but fun at the same time and they showed programs other than counting like CBeebies, so it was much more mature really. A minute later Demi walked in with her own Nutella toast and sat next to you placing her tea on the table, she sniffed the air before looking at you "Is that marmite?" you evilly smirked stating the answer to her question she rolled her eyes before grabbing the remote "Y/N I am not watching CBBC again for the third day in a row" you pouted, which she ignored, changing the channel anyway and putting on something to do with crime. You rolled your eyes and took a bite of your toast "don't" you heard Demi say, she must have seen you in the corner of her eye. You went to roll your eyes but stopped yourself remembering what happened last time you didn't listen, Demi smirked knowingly causing you to sigh and take your now empty plate and mug into the kitchen, hoping you could avoid her for a minute in fear of slipping up. You rolled your eyes when in the kitchen knowing she wouldn't see and instantly felt relieved. Seconds later Demi walked in and your relief was gone as quick as it came, you turned around and walked back into the living room avoiding her slightly, she hasn't done anything wrong you just wanted to make sure you didn't.

A minute later you heard her walk in and sit next to you "Y/N" you ignored her "Y/N" she repeated, again you ignored her
"Y/N, what the fuck is your problem?!" you turned to look at her
"nothing" you looked away
"Y/N look at me" you did not looking her in the eyes
"please tell me, what have I done? Is something wrong?" you simply shook your head
"then why are you avoiding me?"
"I'm not" you said barely above a whisper, she sighed heavily before lifting your chin, forcing you to look into her eyes
"Y/N please?"
you sighed "I don't wanna get in trouble Dems, and I feel like your watching me to see if I make a bad move" you saw her smile
"Y/N I'm kidding babygirl, you're not in any trouble and you e not done anything wrong so please stop worrying, I love you" you smiled at her words realising it was all in your head "I love you too" you replied snuggling into her chest deciding that's how you wanted to spend the rest of your day.