Chapter 1.

This story is you and Demi, you are currently 20 years old in this story. Demi is 21. You live with Demi and have done now for a year. You have been dating for two.

Your POV

You were sat in the lounge watching tv, waiting agonisingly for 6pm to come. Time had been going really slowly since Demi left for work at 7am. Wednesday's were the worst days for you, usually you'd have work to keep you occupied and not missing your girlfriend but, as it was Wednesday it was your day off. It was 5:45pm and time literally couldn't go any slower, you found yourself checking your watch every minute and sighing when only 30 seconds had passed. You were getting really bored now and as you changed the channels continuously you couldn't find anything that interested you.

You got up off the couch and headed into the kitchen, you got out a glass from the cupboard and filled it half full with water, hoping that whilst drinking the cool liquid it would make time go faster. After drinking the water you checked the time once again. 5:51pm. 9 more minutes. You took your iPhone 6s (in gold) out of your pocket and looked at your lock screen, smiling as you did so. It was a picture that was taken when Demi was sitting in the couch cuddled into to you, fast asleep with your lips pressed gently against her forehead. Your friend had taken it, and you fell in love with the photo, almost as quickly as you fell in love with Demi.

**
Your smile grew bigger when a text popped up on your screen. It was from Demi. Your smile soon dropped as you unlocked your phone and read the message 'I'm going to be late home. 30 minutes max. Be ready and waiting I've had a stressful day.' You swallowed hard knowing Demi was pissed and she was going to take it out on you when she got home. You read the message again 'be ready and waiting' you knew what she meant and didn't want to anger her any more than she probably was so rushed up stairs and into the playroom. You grabbed your collar, the words 'Demi's little girl' engraved into the leather, and a pair of handcuffs. You went into your room and stripped off all of your clothes, checking your body was up to Demi's standards, not a hair in sight. Perfect. You went into your drawer and pulled out a thin black lace corset with stockings and suspenders. You went into your closet and pulled out your black stilettos before putting the lingerie and heels on. You put your collar on and headed down stairs, cuffs in hand and looked at the clock on the wall. 5:25pm. You had spent so long getting ready time had flown by, Demi would be home in as little as 5 minutes. You knelt in front of the door and attached one of the cuffs to your left wrist leaving Demi to do the other.

Shortly after getting in place you heard a car pull up, a door open and slam and loud heels clicking on the ground outside. You swallowed hard knowing an angry Demi was on the other side of that door. You heard a key turn in the door, the lock clicked and the door swung open and slammed shut as quickly as it opened. There she was, you looked at her intimidated by what you saw. Demi was stood there anger written all over her face and embedded in her eyes. She wasn't angry, she was furious. She dropped her bags and walked over to you, you swallowed hard before holding out your wrists. She knelt down and cuffed your other wrist before getting up and walking around you, her fingers trailing along your shoulders; sending shivers down your spine. She stopped behind your right shoulder and bent down, you knew this because her warm breath was felt against your ear. You then heard her usual sweet voice thicken and begin its whisper.
Only three words came from her mouth 'Playroom. Naked. Now' her voice sent shivers down your spine although you were pretty sure the warm whisper had something to do with that also. She unlocked your right cuff. 'Yes sir' not wanting to anger her anymore you rose from your knees and hurriedly walked upstairs, down the corridor and into the playroom. You stripped completely naked and resumed your position by the door and waited.