Meeting Him.

As I walked through the door of The Brew all I could smell was coffee. I wasn't complaining though, I always found the smell of it relaxing, it reminded me of mum. But I don't know why. The que only had 2 people in it so I stepped in line, but as I did I hit something hard, and strong. I looked up to see the face of a man I had never seen before.

"Urm... sorry." I stammered.

All I could focus on was his gorgeous brown eyes. I was enhanced by how beautiful they were.

"No it was my fault, I'm sorry." He persisted.

"You can go in front of me if you want." I said.

"No, no I insist." He replied.

I took a step forward and then turned back around to face him.

"So is that how you treat all your girlfriends or not?" I asked playfully.

Yeah I liked this guy, I had seen Hanna flirt with Caleb. Surely I can't do worse than her, well I guess now is my time to find out! He smiled.

"Urm actually no... I don't have a girlfriend." He informed, rubbing the back of his neck.

It was really cute, especially his smile.

"Oh really? Well... I should better order my Latte's." I said, turning to the counter to order my drinks. I felt really awkward and completely forgot what to say next. Once I had ordered my drinks, I had to wait in the lounge area. He came over and sat next to me.

"I'm Wren Kingston." He introduced himself.

He held out his hand, and shook it.

"I'm Abby Marin." I said.

"Oh, Hanna Marin's little sister." He questioned.

"Yeah, it is good to know my sister is famous around here. Nearly everyone knows me as her little sister." I sighed.

"Beautiful." Wren murmured.

"What?" I asked holding back a smile.

He looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

"Hanna Marin's beautiful little sister." He said, looking up at me.

I smiled. Then the lady with my drinks called out my name I had placed the order in and I stood up to go and collect them. Before walking over to her I turned back to face Wren.

"It was lovely meeting you Wren, I hope to see you soon." I stated.

"I guarantee you will." He replied.

I smiled, waved and then went to pay for my Latte's. After collecting them I strode out and ran for my car. I had a massive grin on my face, and I couldn't seem to wipe it off. Once I was in my car, and was about to start it up and drive away my phone ringtone went off. I immediately felt the butterflies go off in my stomach. I tried to think of who it could be, maybe Hanna asking where I was. But I had a bit feeling that I knew who it was, or perhaps what it was.

It was from an unknown user, and I sighed as I opened the message. The message was struggling to load, and I sat there nervously waiting for it to open. But when it eventually did, I was shocked at what it read!